The output of the Future of Information Workshop session for Weekly World News during the Post-Advertising Summit, hosted by Story Worldwide, on March 29th, 2012 in New York City.
Workshop moderator Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute, alongside Frederik Anderson of Story Worldwide, brought the audience through an interactive workshop where they learned about/contributed to:
1. The brand ecosystem and a customer's journey through content
2. Weekly World News brand overview
3. Weekly World News brand insights gathered
4. What is a Story Platform?
5. Weekly World News brand archetype (ultimately decided as the "Trickster")
6. Weekly World News' authority to publish
Ultimately, the Summit creative team put together the following brief which shows the useful piece of content created upon the brand archetype and story platform developed during the workshop.
Live tweets curated by @ClayHebert at: http://storify.com/clayhebert/post-advertising-summit-2012