It seems that everyone is creating and marketing solutions today. But how are top companies using solutions to transform markets and drive growth? What best practices can you use in your business?
During this session, we’ll examine industry leaders like Apple, Uber and EMC to understand what solutions are, how they’re different from products, and how solutions help winning companies to better meet customer needs.
During this fast-paced session, you will learn:
* Why customers want more than products
* How leading companies are using solutions to completely transform markets and drive growth
* 5 things every solution should include
* How to construct your solution marketing strategy
* The 4 most important things you should do to create and market solutions at your company – starting tomorrow
Steve Robins is the principal of Solution Marketing Strategies, a strategic marketing consultancy that helps companies to better understand and market to their customers through targeted research, segmentation, solutions, messaging, sales tools and demand generation. For the last 15 years, Steve Robins has been transforming technology firms into market-leading, customer-focused solution providers. Steve has held senior marketing roles at FirstBest Systems, EMC, Documentum, and KANA Software. An industry thought-leader, Steve started the top-rated solution marketing blog, writes a CMO-focused marketing tech column for TechTarget, helped grow ProductCamp Boston into the second largest such event in the world, and was an analyst at the Yankee Group