Steve Munsey supports Israel because of the deep connection it holds to Christianity. After all, it is the birthplace of Jesus Himself! Check out thee 6 destinations that should hold a deep and special meaning for all of God's Children.
Steve Munsey Presents: 6 Things A Christian Should Do in Israel
2. The Holy Land
Israel is home to many people,
including Jews. However,
Christianity has a distinct past
with the country too! If you plan
on visiting what was the earthly
home of our Savior, here’s a few
stops that are more than worth
4. See and Do:
• Popular destination during Christmas
• Travel in fellowship with other Christians!A popular route is to
go from Jerusalem to Bethlehem on foot
• You can also see the tomb of Jacob’s wife, Rachel
6. See and Do:
• Visit the Basilica of the Annunciation, built on the site where
Mary ﬁrst received news she was with child
• The Mensa Christi Church marks where Jesus dined with the
disciples after his resurrection
• Nazareth Village reenacts what daily life would have been
like in Jesus’ time on earth
8. See and Do:
• For the more active traveler– it’s a hiking trail!
• Takes you through many of the towns Jesus traveled to. You
may recognize most of them from the Bible!
• Stops include Cana, Capernaum, and the Mount of
14. See and Do:
• Monastery of the Cross– this monastery is build on the site
of the wooded area that would have provided the trees for
• The Church of the Holy Sepulcher: This site contains the
areas of Jesus’ cruciﬁxion and burial.
• It gets really crowded!
• Biblical Zoo: Ever hear about certain animals being
mentioned in the old testament, and wondered what they
look like? Check out this zoo, then!