• With this data that I have collected, I now have the ability to create an
• The audience profile will allow me to shoot for a specific target
• From the data, I can see that the hobbies of the audience mostly
resides in the teenager demographic. This tells me that the audience
has the age range of around 16 – 21.
• Thanks to this information I can determine that the psychographic of
this teenage audience are mainly Explorers to Reformers, who have
just left school want freedom in their life.
• The social grade of the audience will be of the D and E grades mainly as the
audience will be financially struggling due to college and university.
• To target this profile of audience I am going to need to adjust the style of
the documentary to fit it. It is important as it is going to be the
overwhelming majority of the audience who watches the documentary, the
documentary will fail if it does not capture the attention of the targeted
• My project will be in a Mockumentary format as I think that it will keep the
attention and focus of the teenage audience more effectively than other
styles which may come off as generic and boring to this particular
• It is important that I keep a main focus of the documentary and ensure it
still gets across the important points that my client wants to be delivered
to the audience.