Asia’s digital games landscape continues to grow at a staggering rate, highlighting its current and future potential. Merchants must be increasingly strategic as to how they navigate this market as each country has a particular payments profile. This report focuses on the PC digital games consumer, and answers the following questions:
• Which digital gaming segments show the greatest potential for growth?
• How does purchasing power differ by country?
• How is spending unique across PC audiences?
• Do consumers prefer free-to-play, subscription or premium PC game billing models and why?
• What payment methods do PC gamers use and how does preference vary across countries?
• What factors can increase spending in key Asian markets?