Be the first to like this
We have recently commissioned some independent research exploring charitable giving in the UK and the changing behaviour to drive growth in the charity sector.
- Over two thirds (68%) of the UK population have donated to a charity in the past 12 months
- Medical Research and Children’s charities are among the most popular causes
- At a total level, face-to-face and direct debit donations are the most popular means of donations
- The older age-groups are generally more likely to donate to charity
- Older donors generally give more to charity and are more likely to make regular payments
View the full research by viewing this presentation. For more information please get in touch: