Simple ways to save money
1. Don’t buy on impulse.
2. Try to cut down your expenses.
3. Stop unnecessary or impulse items.
4. Refinance your mortgage or debts at a lower rate.
5. Don’t buy anything just because it is cheaper.
6. Think about buying non name brands
7. Wait for prices to fall before buying(LED, LCD, 3D)
8. Reward yourself for saving money by watching your savings grow and
improving your financial position.
9. Don’t eat out as much as you would like to.
10.Do more activities at home.
11.Consider putting any money u saves into an interest bearing account.
12.Create a plan to save a set amount per month (or as much as you can).
Try never to miss the monthly saving payment and try to find ways to
increase it each year.
13.Don’t ever spend money just because you have it.
14.Look critically at how you spend and save your money.
15.Don’t try to compete with your friends and neighbours.
16.Make fewer phone calls. Find a cheaper phone service provider.
17.Think about lowering your cable/satellite bill by ending pay channels.
19.Start saving money today...
20.Don’t give up.
21.Saving on household energy.
22.Make your money work for you.
23.Saving on entertainment.
24.Use debit and credit cards prudently.
25.Change your attitude to your mortgage
26.Cut the cost of your fuel bills
27.Use your talent to earn extra cash
28.Shop around for the cheapest household insurance.
29.Learn to say ‘no’ to capitulate to the demands of a screaming child.
30.Ask yourself: do I really need this?
31.Cut down your drinking and Pack up smoking.
32.Bin the ready meals.
33.keep distance from lavish, high-roller friends: