Top 5 Major causes of
Here are the most commonly
noticed reasons why women
are unable to conceive -
Inherent Hormonal Problems - There are three main
sources causing this problem
• Ovulation problems are often caused by hormone
polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) resulting in
failure to produce mature eggs.
• When the hypothalamus fails to trigger and sends
hormonal stimuli to the ovaries in the form of FSH
and LH to initiate egg maturation.
• The ovaries will be unable to ovulate without FSH and
LH secreted by the pituitary gland.
• Physical damages to the ovaries that may result in
• Blocked Fallopian tubes because of Pelvic
Inflammatory, Abdominal Diseases, Infections,
Endometriosis, or Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery,
• Physical problems with the uterus or having uterine
Personal Behavioral habits and lifestyle factors directly
have impact -
• Women who are significantly overweight or
underweight due to the imbalance Diet and
• Smoking, Age, Stress, Athletic training, Excess
Alcohol, Drugs, such as marijuana and anabolic
steroids, sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
literally reduces the chance of conceiving naturally.