Age Friendly Innovation Bootcamp Poland - Work plan in groups
WORK PLAN IN GROUPS
I. UNDERSTANDING THE NEEDS AND PROBLEMS OF THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SILVER
ECONOMY SECTOR (PHASE OF EMPATHY)
• What are the problems faced by the representatives of the silver economy?
• What are their needs?
II. DEFINING THE PROBLEM
• What are the products and services that are friendly to seniors at the moment?
• Do these products / services meet the expectations of seniors?
• What are the pros and cons of the resulting products?
• What are the obstacles to using existing products / services?
III. GENERATION OF IDEAS
• What should you pay special attention to when creating a senior-friendly product /
• What solutions will be most useful for seniors?
• Examples of products / services that are missing.
IV. PROTOTYPE BUILDING
• Choosing two ideas with the greatest chance of implementation
• Product / service launch plan
• Presenting the idea for the product / service
• Gathering opinions on the resulting solution
The method based on the scheme: Stanford Design Thinking Model.