Scrum is Lightweight Simple to understand Extremely difficult to masterSelf-organize ?Chess rule
Scrum is Lightweight Simple to understand Extremely difficult to master
Requirement clarification, re-prioritized suggestionTechnical analysis, high level designTask breakdownMost important tasks start asap;No tasks longer than 2 days;EstimationbằngcáigìTạisaokhôngcó developers assignRisk assement
Every workday on SprintWork with/without leadersTrack progress and statusEffective tool for scope change, issue preventionLimited at 15 minutes
Review1 hourDemo ?? Who?FeedbackMini groomingRetrospective meeting30 minutesSprint data: bugs, done feature, last retro actionTeam member write retro feedback on cardVote 3 most important things to do
Scrum model in game development
SCRUM MODEL in
• What is Scrum?
• How did we work?
• Scrum and Game Development
What is Scrum?
• Scrum is a framework for developing and sustaining a
• The business sets the priorities. Teams self-organize to
determine the best way to deliver the highest possible
• Every two weeks to a month anyone can see real
working software and decide to release it as is or
continue to enhance it.
How did we work?
• Review & Retrospective meeting
Scrum & Game Development?
• Requirement & Estimation
• Do you have Product roadmap or launch plan?
• How can game designers set involved?
• What does tester help team in Sprint;
• Scrum does not mention to Bug;
• Can business change, negotiate detail requirement?
• What happens if the team is too large?