• Adjust the hip higher
• Pull the arms and legs longer
These not enough adjustments because the result are
still not better from this camera angle.
Adjust the ratio of body and head a second time
Increase the scale of the arm and leg, then decrease the scale of
the head. This way the character is more balance and attractive
Old 3d character
New 3d character in perspective viewpoint
New 3d character
Step 2: Adjust the camera angle and make the camera move in
a flowing path.
With a new angle and movement of camera, we can
observe costumes and funny animations easily
The costumes, which are made separately, are really nice. For
example: shirt, pants, glovers, hat. But when they were
combined together, the result wasn’t good.
• Full set
• Defining the camera’s angle and active range is the most
important thing for the next steps.
• Avoid drawing many details in a small area.
• 2d and 3d artists should use a common texture library .
• Combine 2d and 3d for drawing an art work.