Making coffee in a pot:
1. Get a pot, the size depends on home many people you are making the
2. Pour water into the pot until the pot is almost filled with water.
3. Put the pot on the stove an turn the stove on.
4. Let the water in the pot boil for five minutes.
5. After that you get the can that contains the coffee grains and put scoops
of coffee in the boiling pot.(the amount of scoops you put may vary
depending on how many people you are making the coffee for).
6. You let the pot now containing the boiled hot water and coffee grains
boil for another minute.
7. You turn off the stove and remove the pot from the stove.
8. You take out another pot for the next procedure.
9. You pour the water and the coffee grains that the first pot contain into a
percolator and into the second pot.
10. Finally you you pour the substance into a cup and add as many
sugars, creme, and milk as you like and you enjoy it.
It’s a way of recording
tasks over time and
cookbooks will not