Be the first to like this
In this interactive webinar, our Government sales engineers discussed how to successfully migrate your organization’s applications to the cloud. Our sales engineers discussed about moving your applications to the cloud, with considerations such as application portability and existing infrastructure.
Our presenters reviewed and discussed migrating your apps to the cloud and demonstrated how SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM), Virtualization Manager (VMAN), and Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) can help support your organization’s migration plans.
During this interactive webinar, attendees learned about: :
• Understand application monitoring challenges for hybrid and multi-cloud environments
• Get a unified view of application performance regardless of where they are deployed
• Leverage SAM’s API integrations to monitor AWS® and Azure® environments
• Deploy custom Windows® and Linux® agents to monitor hybrid or private cloud applications
• Leverage out-of-the-box templates to monitor hundreds of applications, including SaaS applications like Microsoft® Office 365®
• Leverage DPA to monitor all your databases—on-premises, virtualized, and in the cloud