Invita Active 60 PCS.
2. Product description
The dietary supplement Invita Active consists of four components showing a synergistic effect.
Innovative lyophilized collagen with shark cartilage has a native fish collagen in an amount of 80 mg
(in daily dose) produced according to the author's method by Inventia Polish Technologies Ltd.
Additionally, collagen enriched with shark cartilage is a source of chondroitin and of type II collagen,
which are present in articular cartilage. A very important role in the cartilage is played by
glucosamine, which in the form of sulphate of natural origin is present in the Invita Active. Holistic
action of a dietary supplement is complemented by hyaluronic acid, which is a functional component
of connective tissue that ensures proper movement of the musculoskeletal system elements, as well
as Indian incense extract, which helps to maintain healthy joints and supports their flexibility.
The dietary supplement is especially designed for those seeking to maintain the proper functioning
of the musculoskeletal system elements, such as cartilage and bone, and for people who are
physically active and perform physical exercises.
The mixture of extracts prepared from the above ingredients is closed in fish gelatine capsules, which
are then packed in blister packs of 10 pieces. Ready blisters are packed in cardboard cartons which
are sales packaging.
• Helps to maintain healthy joints and supports their flexibility.
• Activates repair processes of articular cartilage and bone.
• Supports regeneration of joints and bones by providing ingredients necessary for their formation.
• Rebuilds synovial fluid resources.
• Increases resistance and strength of joints on the loads resulting from physical activity