Chalo Celebrate Kare
Campaign duration: October - December, 2013
Plywood Brand = Not exciting enough to a common man!
Why is it not exciting?
No Brand attachment
No emotional connection between the brand and the user
To bring CenturyPly closer to the consumers in their
day to day life and build an emotional bond with them
Secondary objective – Strengthening the positioning of the tag line!
India is a multi-cultured country and known to be a
country of festivals
Therefore, we hopped on to this opportunity…
…and celebrated the spirit of festive seasons with a
grand social campaign
We covered Durga puja, Diwali, Christmas and New year
A photo-contest application was built and hosted on
Facebook where users had to capture the ‘Sab Sahe
Mast Rahe’ spirit of the festival season and share them
We also posted entries submitted by users to the page
to encourage participation!
Thus, we were able to build a bond with the users with
the amazing response we received
• 650+ shared their moments of Sab Sahe Mast Rahe with us
• Reached 78, 041 users organically in a month
• 107,002 organic impressions in a month
First Twitpic Contest in India with such a
• Reached 499270 people on Twitter in a day
• 844 direct brand mentions
• 112 new people followed us during the activity
• 300 pictures received in just one day!