Career development strategy social media
The most universally required skill these days are networking and communication skills, regardless of position, function or industry.
Whether you are looking for a job, open for a new opportunity, plan to start your own business or just want to make sure you are up to speed - your career development effort can never stop. Let's face it, you can fake a resume but you can't fake your social presence - and that is why your resume in this day and age is just a relic of the past. You need to know how to leverage the social web to present your skills, develop your profile and be identified as a well matching candidate to the needs one company may have.
This webinar shall give you a fresh perspective how you can leverage social media - primarily in one key aspect: "Be found and approachable". There are 15 million registered businesses in the US - Over 60 Million world wide. Whether you are looking for a job or a new business opportunity APPROACHABILITY is king. You just can't hide in the back and hope somebody "discovers" you.
- Social media - more than just a profile directory
- Create your profile in the right way
- Building a network of relevant connections
- Exposing your skills and your social graph
- Create a sense of expertise in the field you are in
- Develop your communication and network skills
- Learn how to use the relevant tools
- The only one you will want to rely on is YOU
- Practical ideas how to build your social presence in a few hours
- Know what to look for and where to start
- Understand what tools are relevant for your project and what is only distraction
- The world has changed - know how you can change to adopt
- Any business person looking for a new opportunity, or be ready if disaster strikes