• INFOSYS TECHNOLOGIES LTD. Is a software
development company with HQ in Bangalore, India, an
area known as ‘INDIA’S SILICON VALLEY’.
• The idea was born on July 2,1981. The starting capital
was $250 which was borrowed from Mrs. Murthy.
• First Indian company listed on the NASDAQ
• Infosys is listed in BSE, NSE AND NYSE.
• On 15th Jan’ 16 Infosys has 1,045 clients across 50
• Total number of employees on 15th Jan ‘ 16 is 1,93,383
of which 35% are women.
• It is the first Indian company to offer an EMPLOYEE
STOCK OPTION PLAN (ESOP).
VISION,MISSION AND VALUES
“We will be a globally respected corporation.”
“Strategic Partnerships for building Tomorrow’s Enterprise.”
• CLIENT VALUE
“To surpass client expectation consistently.”
“Integrity and transparency”
• OFFICES IN INDIA
• BANGALORE (HQ)
• NEW DELHI
• OFFICES OVERSEAS
• HONG KONG
• NEW YORK
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
• IT PROVIDES SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT,
MAINTENANCE SERVICES TO COMPANIES IN
BANKING, FINANCE, INSURANCE, MANUFACTURING
AND OTHER DOMAINS.
• ONE OF THE KNOWN PRODUCT IS FINACLE WHICH
IS UNIVERSAL BANKING SOLUTION WITH VARIOUS
MODULES FOR RETAIL ND CORPORATE BANKING.
• FINACLE IS A CORE BANKING PRODUCT
DEVELOPED BY INFOSYS THAT PROVIDES
UNIVERSAL FUNCTIONALITY TO BANKS. IT IS USED
BY BANKS ACROSS 84 COUNTRIES THAT SERVE
OVER 450 MILLION CUSTOMERS.
STRATEGIES FOR FUTURE
• Focus on emerging business trends and technologies
• Leverage existing client base to increase demand.
• Promote US-India success when pursuing new clients
• Strengthen presence in North America and EU while
gaining foothold in China.
• Broaden strategic alliances with best-in-class providers
• Expand into high-end consulting.