Orlando ALTA Survey: Smith-Roberts National Corporation (SRN) is a nationwide land survey coordination firm that specializes in coordinating and reviewing Land Title Surveys for multi-site, multi-state real estate transactions.
Smith-Roberts National Corp. ( http://www.smith-roberts.com ) is the originator of the DesignReady Survey®. Visit us today.
Orlando Florida ALTA Survey Coordination Services www.smith-roberts.com
• Orlando is best known as the "The Theme Park Capital of the World" and is nicknamed "The City Beautiful". It has many large and small amusement parks and resorts, the big ones being the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, Gator land, Wet n Wild Water Park and more.• As a result it is a tourist hub and a magnet for events/conferences. With a warm climate, many seniors prefer to retire here. www.smith-roberts.com
• The Orlando International Airport (MCO), is the thirteenth busiest airport in the United States. Orlando’s is a major industrial and hi-tech center as well.• The IT staffing and recruitment firm Modis, states that in 2012 Orlando will be the third best city in the U.S. and Canada for finding an IT job. It ranks, ranking just behind Houston (Number 1) and Toronto (Number 2). www.smith-roberts.com
• As business, entertainment trends and laws change the Orlando region is very dynamic.• There is a constant desire to bring down the old facilities - and create something new.• The hundreds of parks, hotels, malls, etc. need to keep up with changing customer trends and constantly innovate. www.smith-roberts.com
• Smith-Roberts National Corporation (SRN) has been helping investors and companies alike invest in commercial real estate properties in Orlando and its surrounding regions in all facets of ALTA Survey Coordination.• SRN is a nationwide ALTA land survey coordination firm and has provided numerous commercial clients with Land Title Surveys for multi-site and multi-state real estate transactions in the Orlando, Florida area. www.smith-roberts.com
• Commercial real estate transactions in Orlando, FL may require title insurance to complete the closing transaction.• Title insurance policies are sometimes termed as ALTA policies and a licensed ALTA Land Title Surveyor is required to issue them. www.smith-roberts.com
Multi-location commercial real estate transactions, like the ones listedbelow, almost always require an ALTA or ACSM Land Title Survey for theinsurer. Corporate mergers and acquisitions Investor buying a multi-location franchise chain Private equity firm purchasing a nationwide rental property Buying or developing Commercial Office Buildings • Hotels and Motels • Industrial Manufacturing • Multi-Family Complexes • Retail Shopping Centers • Wind and Solar Energy Farms www.smith-roberts.com