Didactic Unit of Science
SABRI LIAZID ABDELKADER
Observation, exploration and
beginning of simple works of some
concrete aquatic or terrestrial
ecosystem. Changes throughout the
- Active, communicative and
- Cooperative learning
- Learning by Doing
- Teacher as a Guide
To identify the principal elements of
the natural environment analyzing
his organization, his characteristics
• Identify Animal Habitats
• Create our own Ecosystem
• Know vocabulary worked in class
• Competence in linguistic communication
• Information processing and digital
• Social and citizenship competence.
• Cultural and artistic competence.
• Learning to learn competence.
• Autonomy and personal initiative.
Creation of our
What is an ecosystem?
“An ecosystem is a place where living beings live”
Some advantages of my didactic unit.
and design a
Nature is nice and
also working with it
They are going to see
changes of the ecosystems
throughout the year
Cooperation in the
- Observation and Register
Respect at the hour
Quality of the work
Exercises done in
taking care of our