Workshop: How workplace can support the
climate-friendly lifestyles of employees and
Workplace menu on sustainable lifestyles Feb 6th, 2019
Zero Emissions Day, September 21st
• Zero Emissions Day on 21st of September
is designed to give the world a break from
fossil fuels and to raise awareness about
the harm caused by carbon emissions.
• The goal is to engage citizens towards
more climate-friendly choices in their
• Climate Leadership Coalition (CLC)
invites all organizations to mark Zero
Emissions Day and organize campaigns
aimed at their:
• Other stakeholders
• In addition, there will be cooperation with:
• Have you organized any training, campaigns or challenges related to
climate change or sustainable development goals (SDGs) for your staff or
• Do you have some new ideas how to motivate you employees or
customers to take action against climate change?
• What kind of role could employers take? Should they concentrate on the
work related climate actions of employees (such as business travelling) or
also the choices in their personal life?
• Would you like to take part in the planning of Zero Emissions Day
Campaigns of workplaces?