1. Create and send a message.
2. Ask at least two people for their e-mail addresses. Click on “Compose
Mail” button to write and send a short, entertaining message to them. Ask
them in the message to reply.
3. Check your Inbox for a new message. Select a message to read by
clicking on its notification line.
4. Click on “Reply” button to send an e-mail response back to someone who
sent you a message.
5. With a received message on your screen, click on the “Forward” button
and send a copy of the message to a third person. Include your personal
comments about the message at the top.
6. Select only one e-mail message and move it to a new folder. Next, select
all of the e-mail messages and mark them as either “Read” or “Unread”.
7. Click on “Contacts” and add a new e-mail contact to your address book
8. Begin a new e-mail message and add one address on the “To” field and at
least one on the “CC” field. Then click “Save Now” to save it in the “Draft
9. Open the message saved in the “Draft folder” and “Attach a file” to the
message, then save again to the “Draft folder”.