ITV 1, 2, 3
• The people who would be more likely to watch
Some of the shows can be serious, dealing with
Murder, they would most likely to be on
ITV1, but then on ITV2, the programs deal with
funny, and not serious shows, like The Only Way
• But during the day it has a wide rage of kids
programs, during 7am and 9am. But then puts
on reality shows like Jeremy Kyle.
• This link talks about what the show is about who
wrote, directed it and who appears in the
• So the Demographic for ITV would be for people
who either, like a good brain teaser, like Broadchurch, so it could target people in a couple who
would like to spend time together, also for
people who are from the age of 20+.
• But on ITV2, it could deal with more of the
people who don’t have a day time
occupation, the programs will be an easy
narrative to deal with, mostly to do with
reality, so it would be funny, and wouldn’t have
much to think about.
• BBC one, has a wide range of shows that they put
on, from The Escape Artist, to Doctor Who, to
science programs Like Brian Coxs’.
• But on the channel BBC3, that channel deals
with the comic side to television, like Russell
Howard Good, News, Family Guy and American
• And the same with BBC2, it is like BBC One, it
deals with reality shows, like Antiques road show
Have I Got News For You
• Gives all the information about how long the
show has been on for, and what you will mostly
find on the show.
• During the morning time on BBC2, it could
target the elderly audience say 60+, because it is
all to deal with easy sittings, like Antique Road
Show, Home Under the Hammer. While BBC1
during the day, shows sometimes talks about
politics, and has soaps on, so it would all be an
easy watch for maybe families liking Eastenders.
But later one it would like ITV, go into more
serious shows during the week days, at the
weekend, they deal with something that maybe
the whole family could watch.
E4 and Channel 4
• Channel four deals with some comic shows, such
as 8 Out of Ten Cats, but it does also have the
latest news, and put on documenters, like
• But on E4, this deals with on comic shows, with
maybe a bot of romance to it, but they are all
easy shows. There is nothing to do with a serious
drama, it puts on shows like The Big Bang
Theory and How I Met Your Mother.
Press release, The big bang Theory
• This talks abut a specific episode on The Big
Bang Theory, who is in it, and what they thought
of the episode.
• The Demographic for Channel for would be for
able 18+, it doesn’t cater for children like on the
BBC, it will deal with maybe couples, who are
interested in documenters, but also families who
love the comedian side to television.
• E4, however is mainly based for young people
16+, it doesn't tackle real life, it doesn’t put on
the news, they are all shows that are easy to
watch and have happy ending in them.