This project shows how to leverage CI/CD pipelines to deploy and rollback applications in the OpenStack Cloud. Best-practices allow to automate tasks and achieve high-degree of repeatability and robustness.
As part of CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins and Packer create containers, and deploy to development, staging and production.
Ansible is used to both create images with Packer, and orchestrate environments.
Deep knowledge of deployment and development workflow allows to continuously improve and make Automation run smoothly.
● CoreOS for HA Cluster it’s easy!
● Pipeline to build container repeatable
● let services run as desired it’s easy!
● service discovery it’s easy!
● CI/CD pipelines repeatable
«All Configuration Management Systems suck,
Ansible just sucks less»