Take 5 seriesby @simonecas5 ways to get into digital marketing
1. Do an accredited course from theChartered Institute of Marketing.
2. Start a blog, develop a social mediaprofile and follow industry influencers inLinkedIn and Twitter.
3. Research digital agencies and sendunsolicited CVs with a cracking cover letter. It’sold school, but it works out better than yetanother email into a busy inbox.
4. Only register with freelance writingwebsites if you need experience - don’twork for free or peanuts unless it’s for agood cause or a charity.
5. Foreign languages are handy forlocalisation work – think multinational!
Thanks for reading!Photos: The Italian voice, SEOPlanter, Prawny, Charles Jeffrey Danoff, Chris Heiler, University of Maryland.Copyright @simonecasFeel free to embed this on your blog or website but you can’t change it!Five web wonders1. Routes into digital marketinghttp://www.cim.co.uk/Home.aspx2. Best copywriting ebookhttp://alldaycreative.co.uk/free-copywriting-ebook/3. Internet trends & DIY guideshttp://searchenginewatch.com/4. Best digital marketing forumhttp://www.linkedin.com/groups/Digital-Marketing-62352/about5. Popular digital marketing bookshttp://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/digital-marketingIf links don’t work, please type urls into your browser