• Kristian Kiel is a family-run company that was founded
in the year 2000 in Europe.
• Inspired by the best Swiss innovation, our aim is to
provide a diverse range of prêt a porter watches which
reflect the latest trends in design and technology and
that suit all tastes.
• Our priority is to maintain at all times maximum
quality at an affordable price.
Why choose Kristian Kiel?
No other European brand can provide the design, presentation
quality, experience and after-sales service that we do while
offering the watches at an affordable price.
What is the reason for this?
Kristian Kiel is a family-business that is run with passion and
care. Every detail is studied with time and dedication, making
our company highly efficient. Operation, administration and
distribution costs are kept to a minimum, enabling us to
maximise on quality to our clients. We minimize our budget on
advertising in order to improve our quality / price ratio.
We are proud of our Customer Service
• We above all pride ourselves on our Customer Service.
• We feel many large companies are losing this close
contact with the client through the increasing use of call
centres, and overall impersonal treatment.
• We aim to re-launch client care as it used to be,
conserving traditional values. Kristian Kiel values its,
and therefore your, clients.
Our partners in distribution.
• We have over 20 years experience working hand-in-
hand with prestigious hotel chains, including
Kempinski, Hilton, Sheraton, Westin and more, where
our watches are displayed and sold all over Europe.
• As a brand we have an excellent partnership with these
companies and our marketing and design strategy has
been built based on our experiences with these clients’
Quality And Materials
• As far as our designs enable, we seek to use Swiss parts and
movements. In addition to this we have Japanese suppliers among
others, such as Seiko, who we have been collaborating with for the
last 20 years.
• We value our expertise in this area and work in close collaboration
with our respected suppliers. We particularly take care of
movement quality, plating standards and materials used, and
ensure as far as we can to standardise spare parts to facilitate
repairs internationally. All the technical specifications of our
timepieces are available to our clients on our website
• Until now Kristian Kiel has been an exclusively European
brand, and our philosophy has been to maintain a range of
diverse and attractive designs suitable for the differing tastes
and demands of contemporary society.
• Our models range from functional robust stainless steel cases
to more elaborate diamante watches. Hand in hand with our
experienced suppliers, our team seeks to satisfy all tastes
while making quality and technology our priority.
Kristian Kiel Administration
There are different administration requirements when
working within various countries, and we minimise
complexity by providing service from any one of our three
• Kristian Kiel GbR (Germany)
• Kristian Kiel UK Ltd (United Kingdom)
• Time Flies, SL (Spain)