Change isn't just coming to the world of email marketing, it's here. And those who don't embrace it will be left behind. While broadcast or "batch and blast" emails aren't dead, or even dying, emails that truly "speak" to each and every recipient, either by being incredibly relevant or full of personality, are certainly more than just a passing trend.
Distributing these targeted and personalized emails will be critical to marketers who are trying to land in and stand out in cluttered inboxes and generate incremental revenue.
In this presentation we review 20 emails that embrace the notion of sending the right message to the right person at the right time and, in doing so, gain ideas that can lead to award-winning results for your company.
Some of the best-practice elements showcased include:
- Reminders that make reordering a snap
- Personality that makes subscribers look forward to future emails
- Happy Birthday wishes with a twist
- How-to messages that improve the customer experience
- Content that leaves an impression while also educating and deepening the brand relationship
- Personalized emails that leverage customer data and behavioral insight
- And many, many more.