To enhance my skills in a work related environment and learn new things that will make
me a better professional. Use my talents by putting them into good use for the benefit of
the organization that I work for.
Name: Shumaila Asif
Father Name: Syed Asif Ali
Date of Birth: 15-Nov-1984
NIC No: 42201-9934218-8
Marital Status: Single
Address: M-326, Globe Centre, University Road, Block-6, Gulistan-e-
Cell 03333319056/ 03452211007
From Feb 2009 till present.
Assistant Manager (Liability Sales)
• Responsible for increasing account holder based and enhance deposits from retail
and institutional customers. Maintains the existing clientele base.
• Generate & strengthen relationships with new and existing clients including
various local corporations, financial institutions and high-net worth individuals
• To prepare Daily Performance Report on daily basis and update to manager as
well as department via e-mail.
• To receive customer calls, answering their queries, solving their problems and provide
detailed information on offered products.
• To handle customer queries of different natures, forward complaints and follow them up
in a timely manner.
From 2006 to 2009
Customer Care Representative
B.Com from Karachi University in the year 2007.
Intermediate from Islamia Govt College in the year 2005.
Matric from Oxford High School in the year 2003.
Communications: Dealing with internal and external customers at level via
telephone and emails, to ensure successful communication through active
listening and probing question.
Problem Solving: Resolving in-depth queries in a methodical manner
independently and with internal and external business partners to find appropriate
resolutions efficiencies and high level of quality. Enjoy sharing knowledge and
encouraging development of other to achieve specific team goals.
Planning And Organizing: Refined planning and organizational skills that
balance work team support and responsibilities in a timely and professional
System Knowledge: MS Office. Experience in preparing and analyzing
reporting data for management accurately.
Petty Cash & Document’s Filling Knowledge: Experience in Preparing and
maintaining petty cash and filling the documents accurately.
• Understanding Of MODARABA Course (KASB MODARABA)
• AML/KYC MEASURES Course (KASB MODARABA)
• Star Development Course (McDonald’s Pakistan Diploma)
• Understanding Of Takaful Course (Eastern Federal Union)
• TCF Rahbar Program (The Citizens Foundation)
HOBBIES & MAJOR INTERESTS:
Fashion Designing , Reading & internet Surfing
Relavant documents & references will be furnished upon request.