Global Healthcare IT (HCIT) Market projects that the market for HCIT solutions & services was $125 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $297 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of 13.2% from 2016 - 2022, according to a new report published by Allied Market Research.Healthcare provider solutions dominated the market in 2015 and projected to capture over two-thirds share by 2022. North America led the global Healthcare IT market in 2015, and is expected to maintain its position throughout the study period.
Healthcare IT Market to Reach $297 Billion, Globally, by 2022
Forecasts, 2014 - 2022
“Major factor contributing to the growth of the healthcare IT market is increase in
healthcare organizations, which have posed several challenges such as management of
patient data, need to curtail operational costs, and demand for enhanced healthcare
services‐. ‐However, limited knowledge regarding HCIT among individuals and high
deployment cost incurred for establishment of infrastructure are expected to hamper
the market growth during the forecast period”.
TECHNOLOGY (IT) MARKET
• Global Healthcare IT (HCIT) Market projects that the market for HCIT solutions & services
was $125 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach $297 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR
of 13.2% from 2016 - 2022, according to a new report published by Allied Market
• Healthcare provider solutions segment is expected to continue its dominance throughout
2022, owing to the increasing demand for healthcare provider solutions and electronic
health records (EHRs) to manage hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies, and others.
• Claims management solutions segment controlled the largest share of healthcare Payer
Solutions market in 2015.
• North America was the leading regional market attributed to high adoption of HCIT
solutions & services, well-established healthcare systems, hub to numerous renowned
Read more: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/healthcare-
HEALTHCARE IT MARKET
HEALTHCARE IT MARKET KEY
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Healthcare Information Technology
market with the current trends and future estimations to reveal the imminent
investment opportunities in market.
• The report provides a quantitative analysis for the period of 2014‐2022 to enable
the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
• Extensive analysis of the Healthcare Information Technology market by product,
explains various types of product and HCIT solutions used by different healthcare
• Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading
market players across different geographical regions.
• Strategies of key market players (within the HCIT market), are profiled in this report,
which predicts the competitive outlook of global Healthcare IT testing devices
EUROPE HEALTHCARE IT PAYER
SOLUTIONS MARKET, BY TYPE,
In the year 2015, healthcare provider solutions dominated the overall HCIT market
revenue, and is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR of 16.2% during forecast
In 2015, North America was the leading regional HCIT market, followed by Europe and
Clinical solution segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.3% during the analysis
Japan and India jointly accounted for over half of the Asia-Pacific HCIT market share in
Asia-Pacific medical document management solution is expected to grow at the CAGR
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS) and Vendor Neutral Archives
(VNA) market in Europe is expected to grow at the CAGR of 12.6%.
Germany is projected to fastest growing country market in Europe.
HEALTHCARE IT MARKET KEY-
HEALTHCARE IT MARKET
EXPENDITURE AS PERCENTAGE OF
TOTAL GDP OF ASIAN COUNTRIES