THE LEGALITY OF CALL RECORDING
A brief overview of how and why to comply with laws regarding the recording of telephone calls.
Call recording regulations are complicated, and the penalties for infringement can be costly, so it’s critical for companies that rely on phones for business to know their legal rights and obligations when it comes to recording calls.
Download this eBook and learn:
• The three organizations that regulate call recording
• The serious penalties for illegal call recording
• The difference between “one-party” and “all-party” state laws
• Two ways to obtain consent
• When the Telemarketing Sales Rule applies
• When to avoid recording altogether