Carol's Daughter is a leading retailer for hair, skin and body products.
Carol’s Daughter is maximizing word-of-mouth brand equity with ShopSocially’s social commerce platform. Social testimonials from satisfied customers is resulting in an increase in brand equity, referral traffic and revenue. Carol’s Daughter embedded social commerce modules on its e-commerce site to drive existing purchase intent into conversion by using social media influence.
Using the strategy of embedding social media modules on e-commerce site, Carol’s Daughter is seeing impressive success as below:
- 8% increase in revenue
- 33% sales conversion rate for visitors interacting with social modules
- 2.58x higher conversion rate for social referral traffic
- Identifying loyal and influential customers
- 15% increase in Facebook fan base
- Thousands of social testimonials created each month by customers who purchased from the brand
Jessica Klein, Director of E-Commerce at Carol's Daughter, presented a webinar along with Jai Rawat, CEO of ShopSocially, where she shared how they are using innovative social strategies to drive significant uplift in sales conversion rate, word-of-mouth recommendations, new customer acquisition and revenue growth while gaining deeper insights into their customer base.
Know more about the webinar at: http://blog.shopsocially.com/2013/10/10/shopsocially-webinar-reveals-how-carols-daughter-is-generating-8-revenue-uplift-via-social-media/
Contact ShopSocially at email@example.com for more details.