Twitter for Business
Sheree Martin, J.D., LL.M., Ph.D.
Business-Focused Strategic Communicator
● Former business
○ Rosen Harwood, P.A.
○ Now Asst. Prof. at
● Entrepreneurial mindset
● New ideas, "Third Way"
Resources For You
Slides Available on SlideShare
Twitter Resources Page Here:
What I’ll Cover
Big Picture Social Business Philosophy
My Internet History: Early Social
Image Sources : http://stopmebeforeiblogagain.com/a-brief-history-of-social-
● Create informative, useful, entertaining free content to
help current and prospective customers.
● Answer questions about products, services or industry.
● Build awareness and trust.
● Shows how the product/service solves a problem.
● Tell stories.
● Publish on website.
● Share through social channels.
has a long history.
Joe Pulizzi, founder the Content Marketing Institute,
starts with The Furrow magazine, created and
published by John Deere to educate farmers about
new farming technology and the business side of