A brief overview of some of the benefits available to all our graduates
• Careers support - careers hub, free careers advice and resources, mentoring,
• Business Services - University's expertise, consultancy and business support
• Alumni E-Connect and communications
• Events and Reunions - information and help with organising reunions
• University facilities and discounts - access learning centres, the Students'
Union, Sport Hallam, Print Services, conference services, Training Foundry
• Alumni Connected - online community and networks
What do we offer?
Lee Kah Fu, Business with Management
Decision to Study abroad at Sheffield Hallam University in Sheffield, United Kingdom is one of the best
decisions we've ever made. The days in Sheffield is our most precious and valuable memories in our life.
We've grown in a lot of ways during these 3 months. The trip to Derwent Edge, with breathtaking and
impressive views is one of the most unforgettable memories. Thanks to SHU and TARC for giving us an
opportunity to study abroad, and of course our friends and family! LOVE SHEFFIELD :)
*PEM stands for photo, memories, experience
Har Tuck Chien, Mechanical and
Manufacturing Systems Engineering
Lieu Hui Mln, Accounting and Finance
"It surely was a blessing to be here
in Sheffield for my further studies!
Thank God for that!
Lovely weather with clear and bluish
sky was the first indicator caused
me started to fall in love with
Sheffield. Dedicated and friendly
lecturers and staffs were then
boosted enjoyment in my study life
too. The course is useful for my
future working life in practical
despite of the teaching style was
Study hard, play hard too! Trips had
always helped me to refresh mind
and build stronger relationship with
friends. I will never forget Sheffield
and I love it!"