• The designing and decorating of a house is an
important process as it is “what makes a
house feel like a home”.
• Decorating it to meet the needs and wants of
the owner is what gives each home its
• Choices of furniture, layout, artwork, plants,
paints and other accessories are the
important parts in the decorating process.
• As you all know… Whatttt ???
• Global Warming is creating an adverse effect
to all the living being.
• To Overcome these problem today all the
things are designed taken into account the
• Current times and modern trends is focusing
more and more on minimizing carbon
• Use of less energy consuming lightning and
appliances, excessive waste and use of
recyclable material are at the great demand.
• Some of the recent trend products are in the
What is Interior Designing ???
“The trade of planning the layout and
furnishings of an architectural
So what should be done ???
See inside your pocket…
• That is first step is to plan the budget.
• This will help you to determine the efficiency
of yourself to design a product.
• This will guide you which appliances or
fixtures you can afford in your layout.
• Whether you should do lavish designing or
simple one depends on your budget.
• The second steps is to decide the colour
scheme or theme.
• Once you have decided on this it’s makes it
easier to pick out your furniture and artwork
• The colour should be ones which you are
happy with and won’t become sick of easily as
you will be the living in this home and seeing
them all the time.
• The third step is to decide on the furniture.
• Do you want the furniture blend in with the
• Design furniture by taken into consideration
your pet and children's.
• Once the paint and furniture has been set in
place it is now time to focus on the wall
• Be creative and use your imagination!
• After the wall decorations have been decided
it is time to choose window decorations.
• Be sure that where are you going to place it.
• Because you also have to considered the
So What is Vaastu Shastra???
• Vaastu is an ancient Indian science which
revolves around the principle of Panchbhootas
or the five basic elements of universe – Earth,
Air, Fire, Water and Space.
• So, it is often applied to the house while the
construction is in the progress.
• Vaastu shastra has appropriate direction for
every corner and component of the household
and even office.
• The perfect compilation of home vastu
concept and ideas considering the effect of
various natural phenomena on human life can
bring into place health, wealth, prosperity
Vaastu for Kitchen
• Kitchen is a place where meals are cooked and
families often consider it the holy as well as
the most important place.
• Vaastu for kitchen is necessary as it is
indirectly affect the health.
• Some essential determinants are direction and
placement of doors and windows, location of
kitchen, cylinder gas, sink, refrigerator,
electronic gadgets and other necessary item
There are some vastu tips for kitchen
which must be followed in order to have an
abundant life loaded with health and prosperity.
• South-east is the suitable direction for kitchen
while the north-west makes the alternative
choices. South-west, center and north-east
are directions which must never to assigned to
• Placement of gas stove in front of the kitchen
entrance should be avoided.
• It would be great if you set up cooking corner
in the east.
• Ensure eastern and northern kitchen
• South-east is considered the perfect direction
for the electrical appliances.
• Vaastu for kitchen recommend white, yellow,
red, orange and brown colours for the room.
Vaastu for Bedroom
• South-west is the most suitable direction for
bedroom. Also remember not to place the bed
below a beam.
• Always sleep with head towards south.
• Square and rectangle shaped bedrooms
reflect peace and prosperity.
• Reflective surfaces like mirrors and TV must be
covered at night while sleeping.
Vaastu for Living Room
• North is the appropriate direction for this
room according to home vastu.
• Paintings depicting the negative aspects of live
is strictly no in this room as per the vastu.
• Dining table placed inside this room must
have even numbers of chairs.
• AC, if used, must be in the west direction.
Vaastu for Pooja Room
• North-east is the direction for Pooja room as
sun-rays light up this direction first.
• Proper ventilation should be arranged in an
endeavor to elicit positive response from
• Do not sleep inside the Pooja room.
Vaastu for Bathroom
• Avoid constructing it in the proximity to Pooja
room and kitchen.
• North and east alignment is considered good
Vastu for Office
• Senior executives and managers must be
assigned western, south-western and
southern corners in the office. Likewise,
middle managers can work well in northern
and eastern zones while north west zone is
good for the field staff.
• Location of accounts department should be in
south-east direction while the north-east
portion must be reserved for the reception.
• North-west zone is considered good for
marketing department. On the other hand,
south-east and north-west is considered good
• Owners should prefer to use rectangular desk
for handling office work.