Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Frankfinn Personality Development Presentation ...
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PRESENTATION
INTRODUCTION• NAME : SYED SHABBIR HUSSAIN.• BATCH : B1/AHS.• ASSESSOR : MRS.LATA DIWAKER.• YEAR : 2011-2012.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT• I am very grateful for the strong support and guidance provided to me by my Personality Development teacher Mrs LATA DIWAKER, who helped me for good personality skills and also helped me in preparing this project. I am very thankful to her for the same.
MERIT : LO1 UNIT 11:What are the Negative and Positive conditioning you observed in themovie? (M2)Negative Conditioning :This movie is excellent for showing how to get out of very difficult situations.Expresses positively and negatively in man.Negatively it expresses in his lower consciousness as ego .Negative Conditioning:• Media cameraman person ruined the career of the Kabir Khan.• This led to the drop out of the captain.• Members of the hockey association were double minded and didn’t trust womens hockey team as said womens could not play the game, they are only meant for preparing foods and cleaning the floors.
•The character ‘Bindya Naik’ in the movie she was veryarrogant. She dominates ever one with her attitude. Herintension was to remove kabir khan as a coach because,he was very rude on behalf of all the players.•She was dreaming of captaining India but any how shecouldn’t because the qualities what ‘Vidya Sharma’ hasshe doesn’t have that.•Preeti sabarwal used faul words on komal chatala.preeti’s fiancé was vice captain in the Indian cricketteam he demotivated Indian hockey and said it has nocareer in that. Hence it was a shame being an Indiandemotivating the National game indirectly. They don’thave any respect for the Indian national game and Indiatoo.
Positive ConditioningFollowing are some coaching concepts that make positiveconditioning work:Take things that are essential for team success (conditioning) andfind a way to make them important to the athletes.•The first and the foremost point was never say die attitudegenerated by the coach ‘Kabir Khan’ in the women’s hockey team.•The coach asked the team to play for each other not against theplayers who are in the same team, that brings the unity in the team.•The training of the coach was very good as it results to the worldcup (i.e.) one should have excellent and strict trainer to train for thebest.•Women’s hockey association members co-operated and agreedwith the team to go and participate in the world cup after seeing theperformance with men’s hockey team.•Every time the coach ‘Kabir Khan’ motivates the players, no matterif they are losing too.
MERIT: LO2 UNIT 12:Talk about the GOAL ACHIEVING SKILLS you observed in themovie. (M1)Goal Achieving Skills:From the beginning goal achieving skills have been observed in theleading actor and coach of the Indian hockey women’s team. Becausewhen he was captaining India we have seen how passionate he wastowards the game, but due to some misconceptions and bad luck he wasdropped from the team believing as he took bribe for the game,thereafter after a long gap of seven years he was able to come backagain but not as a player but as a coach of Indian women’s hockey team.This shows his passion and goal achieving skills, because once he failedto prove his innocence in front of association and public that led him tocome back and prove his innocence that he didn’t took any bribe and heis still a die hard player of India.
• Coming on the point association after so many misconceptions appointed ‘Kabir Khan’ as a coach of India. His strictness, his training skills proved again that he’s not only the best player but has good skills of coaching (i.e.) Best Coach. His goal was very clear that he want to make his team win the World cup and with that he thought he’ll be getting his position and standard back which he lost in the final world cup match of India Vs Pakistan.
Being a trainer he was with the team till the players need him. His trainingskills were very sharp and considered. He worked very hard behind histeam because his goal was very clear that he want the team to get worldcup as in the beginning the team was very weak. There was no unity in it,experienced players were arrogant and was not ready to mix up with thenew players etc. But at the end with his training skills he made them toplay for each other, he converted weak team to a strong team which washighly impossible. He trained the team in every aspect because his goalachieving skills were different and clear. His skills led the team to beperfect rather than weak. He stood up to the expectations what the teamwas dreaming about. Without any failures, misconceptions, interruptionshe made the dream true. At the end with his goal achieving skills heproved that he is right and innocent and then they won the world cup andhe got his respect back.In real life one should have clear goals to do what they aim for in thebeginning. We need good skills for that (i.e.) hard work + Smart work. Thismeans we all should have Goal Achieving Skills.
MERIT: LO3 UNIT 13:During your class activity do you find any leader, what sort ofLeadership Qualities you observed? (M3)• Leadership Qualities: I found one boy who has lots of capabilities in leadership that is ‘Harish’.• Harish is a matured person with tricky mind. He can be useful in any situation. The decision making with resulted conclusions are perfect. Normally people think twice before doing any work, but Harish believes in perfect work. Etiquettes are very important in every field but most of the people won’t follow. He is the person with good etiquettes and he would like to share without any hesitation and I think that resembles the leadership qualities. He got vast knowledge and command over aviation and when needed he shares the knowledge with the group and not only the group but outside the group.
He is the person with greattemperament, lovable, caring andwith balanced etiquettes, which is highlyrequired in this aviation industry. Hismentality is high, whenever we sit with himwe grab some knowledge about the field ofaviation industry. I saw all these qualitieswhen we went to our field activity. Franklyspeaking after the staffs who teaches us heis the perfect guy who can teach in regardsto this field. Hence I observed leadershipqualities in ‘Harish’.
MERIT: LO4 UNIT 14:What sort of Ego States you observed in the movie. (M2)• Ego States: Within each human being are several human beings existing at the same time depending upon how the person is behaving at any given moment.• Ego states relates purely to behavioral age , unrelated to chronological age, can change several times during transactions, guide human behaviour, cause victory or defeat.• Parental Ego state: - Authoritative, caring, controlling, advisory and some time bossy.• Example:-As Coach he has the abilities to control the team.• Adult Ego State:- Care, concern ,respect ,responsibility and maturity.• I’ve seen this sort of ego in Preeti Sabarwal. Because in the beginning when she approached at the registration centre, she was late then too she was arguing with the coach
• Child ego state:- The child ego state has the liberty of fun loving and carefree behaviour while being aware that adults and parents are watching over the behaviour the playfulness may end or escalate when adults and parents entre the scenario.• Example:- Haryana girl Komal chautala she was not interested to pass the ball to Preeti Sabarwal because if she makes a goal then she’ll be left behind in goals. She use to abuse her on the field saying “ I’ll be the girl whose going to hit more goals than you”
MERIT: LO5 UNIT 15:What barriers did you face during your project work? How can it betranslated to your desired job?• A barrier or barricade is a physical structure which blocks or impedes something. Barrier to entry, are obstacles that make it difficult to entering.• One of the major barriers I have gone through is permission from the managers for my field activity.• Example: - When I went to coffee day the manager did not allow me to take the survey. He said he doesn’t want to disturb his customers.• Types of barriers: - There are three types of barriers which I had faced.• Communication Barrier• Physical Barrier• Personal Barrier
• Communication barrier: - There are several barriers that effects the flow of communication in an organization this barriers interrupt the flow of communication from the sender to receiver, thus making communication ineffective.• Physical Barrier: - Physical Barriers consist of any sound that prevents a person from being heard. Physical noise interferes with a speakers ability to send messages and with an audiences ability to receive them. Other physical blocks include mumbling, speaking too fast, distracting gestures, noise inside the room such a ringing telephones etc.• Personal Barrier: - Personal barriers open new levels of awareness, dissolves barriers and aids personal growth. The biggest Personal Barriers originate below our personal radar. The barriers that elude you are very clever defense mechanisms that operate so quickly they appear to be natural, intelligent choices, but in reality they are nothing more than subtle methods of keeping you from changing, and creating true personal growth and development. Based on all these experiences I will try to improve in many factors that are:-• Type of approach• Knowledge on market• Good customer interaction
MERIT: LO6 UNIT 16:How moral values help an individual to develop effective interpersonalrelation.Moral values are ideals that guide or qualify your personal conduct andinteraction with others. They help you to distinguish what is right fromwhat is wrong and inform you on how you can conduct your life in ameaning full way.The life of the individual has meaning only in so far as it aids in makingthe life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful life is sacredthat is to say it is the supreme value to which all other values are subordinates.• Moral values helps us to develop our own personality.• Moral values can be learned from parents or seniors.• From moral values we can change our future decisions.• Performing duties fulfilling responsibilities keeping up his words and not hurting others are the characteristics of a gentleman.
DISTINCTION:LO1 OF UNIT 11: Which factor you observed in the movie which you think is responsible for development of one’s personality?[D1] The factor which I think is responsible for one’s personality is the Haryana girl Komal Chautala. She was the centre forward player in the movie, her rivalry was Preeti Sabarwal the another one who plays on the same place. On the field she never passes the ball to her. She was not matured. Her mentality was proved to be a child ego state. Time passes but there were no changes in her character. Both of them were stubborn and on the field they were not ready to pass the ball to each other as they want to make the goal on their own and be on the top.
The two of them were eradicated with each other while playing on thefield. Than the world cup tournament of women’s hockey have startedand they continued their scenario by not passing the ball to eachother. As they reached finals Kabir Khan coach of Indian womenshockey team noticed the two and called them to solve the situation.He explains that the game plays with the unity, by playing with eachother. He screamed, he yelled then he maked them understand thatyou have to play for each other to win the final match otherwise u’llloose it. At the end thing’s worked Komal Chautala passed the ball toher rivalry and that was the moment where they won the world cup.So all the above Komal Chautala thought and changed her behaviourto win the worldcup.This shows that the factor which is responsible forthe development for ones personality is Komal Chautala.
DISTINCTION:LO2 OF UNIT 12: Evaluate your own Time Management Style.[D2] Time management can be defined as : Applying management principles which helps in maximizing the value of time by including those activities which produce results and rejecting the activities which wastes time or which gives negative results.
IMPROVING TIME MANAGEMENT• PRIORTIZE: We should make a note all what we need to do and which things is most important should be done first.• DO IT NOW: We should stop pending things, should try to complete it as soon as possible. And when our goal is achieved it gives us good feelings and gain self confidence, which again motivates us to achieve best in future.• SET GOALS,ACHIVE GOALS: The people with strong goals automatically decides what to do and when. It will help us to select the work which is important and which is not.• USE WASTED TIME: Check on what else you can do while commuting and waiting. Carrying books may help you. When you delegate, get time commitment. Make associations with friends who are productive rather than those who indulge in “Time pass” activities.• PUT THINGS IN WRITING : Carry a pocket diary and jotting pad with you at all times.
TIME ACTIVITIES TIME SPEND7.am WAKES UP,HAVE A GLASS OF 60mins/1hr MILK AND SOME ALMONDS.8.am GOES FOR WALK OR 30mins CYCLING.8:30.am I’ll GO FOR A BATH AND 60mins/1hr THAN HAVE MY BREAK FAST.9:30.am WILL START FOR MY 240mins/4hrs FRANKFINN INSTITUTE.2:30.pm WILL HAVE MY LUNCH AND 60mins/1hrs TAKE REST AT HOME.3:30.pm WILL START FOR MY P.G 210mins/3:30hrs CLASSES7.pm TIME SPEND WITH FRIENDS. 120mins/2hrs9.pm DINNER TIME AND TIME 120mins/2hrs SPEND WITH FAMILY.11.pm GOES TO SLEEP. 480mins/8hrs
DISTINCTION:LO3 OF UNIT 13: How do you think leadership qualities bring about a change in one’s personal and professional lives.[D3] Leadership qualities can be defined as one’s ability to get others to willingly follow. Every organization needs leader at every level. A leader must be able to communicate his or her vision. He or she must communicate clearly and passionately as passion is contagious. A good leader must have a goal to work. Somebody said that action speaks louder than words. So action is the mark of the leader with humility recognize that they are no better or worse than the other member of the team.
CHANGE IN ONE’S PERSONAL LIVES :Confidence : Only a person who has confidence in his/her abilities canhelp other know their truth worth and perform well .The confidencethat helps a leader fight problems and come out of the successfully.HONESTY : A good leader will always be honest that gains the respectand trust of others. Success is always a team effort and it cannot bepossible if the team member’s do not trust the leaders ability andrespect his/her judgment.WILL POWER : As they say will power is what makes one breaks man. Atrue leader will always have a will power to never give up and keepgoing in spite of troubles. This gives leaders helps them succeed in themidst of problems.
CHANGE IN PROFESSIONAL LIVES :People Focus : It is the team that gets the work done and the lotdepends on them. Team members look up to a leader only if theyconsider him/her apart of the team progress understand problems andgives solution.Motivating : A good leader is one who constantly keeps the teammotivated inspite of all the trouble and is able to derive performanceout of them. Ones needs to understand that a motivated team can dowonders and as such is self motivated and leads them from fronttowards success.Visionary : A good leader must be able to see the future and decidewhat is it that has to be done today to achieve a great future. A leaderthinks out of the box and see’s opportunities that other do not.
DISTINCTION:LO4 OF UNIT:14: How your inter personal skills will help you in your personal and professional life.[D3]• Interpersonal skills are the life skills we use every day to communicate and interact with other people, individually and in groups.• Interpersonal skills include not only how we communicate with others, but also our confidence, and our ability to listen and understand. Problem solving, decision making and personal stress management are also considered interpersonal skills.• People with strong interpersonal skills are usually more successful in both their professional and personal lives. They are perceived as more calm, confident and charismatic, qualities that are often endearing or appealing to others. Being more aware of your interpersonal skills can help you improve and develop them. We provide an extensive library of articles to help you learn about and improve your interpersonal skills.
1. Smile. Few people want to be around someone who is always down in the dumps. Do your best to be friendly and upbeat with your coworkers. Maintain a positive, cheerful attitude about work and about life. Smile often. The positive energy you radiate will draw others to you.2. Be appreciative. Find one positive thing about everyone you workwith and let them hear it. Be generous with praise and kind words of encouragement. Say thank you when someone helps you. Makecolleagues feel welcome when they call or stop by your office. If you let others know that they are appreciated, they’ll want to give you their best.3. Pay attention to others. Observe what’s going on in other people’slives. Acknowledge their happy milestones, and express concern andsympathy for difficult situations such as an illness or death. Make eye contact and address people by their first names. Ask others for their opinions.
4. Practice active listening. To actively listen is to demonstrate that you intend to hear and understand another’s point of view. It means restating, in your own words, what the other person has said. In thisway, you know that you understood their meaning and they know that your responses are more than lip service. Your coworkers willappreciate knowing that you really do listen to what they have to say. 5. Bring people together. Create an environment that encourages others to work together. Treat everyone equally, and dont playfavorites. Avoid talking about others behind their backs. Follow up onother peoples suggestions or requests. When you make a statement or announcement, check to see that you have been understood. If folks see you as someone solid and fair, they will grow to trust you. 6. Resolve conflicts. Take a step beyond simply bringing people together, and become someone who resolves conflicts when they arise. Learn how to be an effective mediator.
7. Communicate clearly. Pay close attention to both what you say andhow you say it. A clear and effective communicator avoidsmisunderstandings with coworkers, collegues, and associates. Verbaleloquence projects an image of intelligence and maturity, no matterwhat your age.8. Humor them. Don’t be afraid to be funny or clever. Most people aredrawn to a person that can make them laugh. Use your sense of humoras an effective tool to lower barriers and gain people’s affection.9. See it from their side. Empathy means being able to put yourself insomeone else’s shoes and understand how they feel. Try to viewsituations and responses from another person’s perspective.10. Dont complain. There is nothing worse than a chronic complaineror whiner. If you simply have to vent about something, save it for yourdiary. If you must verbalize your grievances, vent to your personalfriends and family, and keep it short. Spare those around you, or elseyou’ll get a bad reputation.
DESTINCTION:LO1 OF UNIT 15: What sort of help you are looking from your faculty regarding your communication and what action plan you would have to follow.[D2/D3] First of all I would like to thank frankfinn for their support from the beginning and I hope this will continue till the end of my course. Basically I was a raw when I came to frankfinn, but the entire staff polished half of me and still the another half of me remains incomplete. I need to be improved on my communication area. I want extra classes on English from faculty so that I can improve my self. Because communication skills are very important in aviation industry.
Now days everyone is facing the problem of communication that isspeaking English. Not only speaking but also we need to develop in manyways that are emotions, feelings, hand movements, body language, andgood posture.I request my faculty to check my work periodically both spoken andwriting. And giving me task which will improve command over language.Monitoring or observing me in class and giving me feedback, So that I canunderstand why and when I make errors and to help me improving myoverall communication skills.My Action plans for improving my communication skills:• Standing in front of the mirror and practicing.• Regular reading newspaper.• Regular watching English news channels and English movies.• Trying to talk in English both at home and with my friends.• Understanding grammar.
DISTINCTION:LO2 OF UNIT 16: What sort of moral values you are lacking and how you can develop the same? [D1/D2] Moral values change as per the needs of society. But the human nature has not changed for generations. That is why it looks as moral values are lacking these days. Moral values are important for those persons who are honest, believe in ethics, punctual. But gradually such type of peoples are decreasing day by day because the entire system is changing by corruption, not following the rules and regulations of the country, not believing in ethics.
The moral values which are lacking, I can develop are:-1: I will try to improve my will-power through this we can achieveanything. Where there is will there is a way. I will try not to loseconfidence in any situation.2: Being more useful to others. By doing social service.If we maintain moral values:1: We will know many unknown things.2: We will be mentally peaceful.3: People will respect you in home and society.4: People will trust you in all means.5: It will improve your overall personality.6: It helps to looking after the family in a better way.
CONCLUSION• It is quit difficult to conclude from my side. Im a learner, what I have experienced in learning, only I can share my happiness with the experiments practiced with self participation. I once again like to thanks my Personality Development teacher,Mrs. LATA DIWAKER,who helped me for good personality skills and also helped me in preparing this project. Hence being a student I can express about my self ideology:• Learned Good Communication.• Personality Development• Dealing with customers.• I can see a lot of change in me.
Feb. 14, 2020
Nov. 13, 2019
Jun. 10, 2019
Mar. 11, 2019
Feb. 11, 2019
Jan. 29, 2019
Jul. 25, 2018
Jan. 20, 2018
Nov. 15, 2017
Oct. 29, 2017
Feb. 8, 2017
Sep. 4, 2016
Apr. 4, 2016
Nov. 2, 2015
Oct. 14, 2015
Sep. 24, 2015
Apr. 3, 2015
Mar. 7, 2015
Dec. 16, 2014
Nov. 16, 2014
Frankfinn Personality Development Presentation by Syed Shabbir Hussain B1/AHS ...