As a follow-up to our previous webinar on MySQL Load Balancing and HAProxy, we present this webinar on Performance Tuning of HAProxy. Tuning your HAProxy instances can significantly increase the performance of your application and decrease response times.
This webinar covers the performance tuning basics for HAProxy and explain how to take advantage of some of the new features in 1.5, released in June 2014 after 4 years of development work. We’re delighted to be joined by a well known HAProxy expert, Baptiste Assmann.
* New features in HAProxy 1.5
* What can HAProxy tell you about your application and your database
* OS/Network performance tuning for databases with short living connections
* Handling persistent connections
* Dynamic re-configuration
* HAProxy multi-process: advantages and limitations
* HAProxy active/active failover setups
* Security considerations