Be the first to like this
Presenter: Hélène Michel, Professor, Grenoble Ecole de Management
Working in a business school and cooperating with major technological research organizations (such as CEA: French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission), Helene will share her experience on developing a global innovation strategy with games. She will present five steps:
– Developing a brand of board and virtual games to support people contributing to the innovation process by imagining new products and services.
– Designing a process to empower people (students, researchers or experts) creating their own games dedicated to their own innovation situation.
– Creating a “Serious Games Room” where people can prototype and test their game on site.
– Designing a “PopUp” Serious Games’ Room to support off-site innovation processes. For example to spend a week in an incubator, a company, a co-working space.
– Defining a “Serious Game Master Certificate” with a “train the trainers” program for people willing to support innovation process with games.