Be the first to like this
HTTP applications concentrate many performance issues:
- They are a common way to let internal & external users access and modify data.
- They rely on a delivery chain which contains many elements, which are all performance drivers: browser, workstation, network, front-server, application server, file server, database, images, etc...
- They raise specific troubleshooting issues: among others, the end user feedback is based on the concept of page, while most network based performance analysis is based on every transaction / object in the page (html, css, image, script, etc.)
This one-hour webinar will enable you to:
- Understand the challenges of performance troubleshooting for HTTP Applications.
- View a series of concrete diagnostic cases with Performance Vision newest version.
You can view the full replay here: http://youtu.be/Lh-yUrabbEs