Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Conversion Optimization for Mobile Websites By Khalid Saleh

397 views

Published on

From the Search Marketing Expo - SMX East Conference in New York City, NY, September 29 - October 1, 2015. SESSION: The New Dynamics Of Mobile eCommerce. PRESENTATION: Conversion Optimization For Mobile Websites - Given by Khalid Saleh, @khalidh, CEO - Invesp. #SMX #31D

Published in: Retail
  • Be the first to comment

Conversion Optimization for Mobile Websites By Khalid Saleh

  1. 1. #SMX #XXa @khalidh Conversion Optimization For Mobile Websites
  2. 2. #SMX #XXa @khalidh Increasing Conversion Rates is a Complex Problem “For retailers looking to grow their conversion rates — which typically hover around 3% — conversion marketing provides opportunities to address the other 97% of visitors” Forrester Research
  3. 3. #SMX #XXa @khalidh §  Mobile commerce continues to grow. Mobile commerce accounts for 30 to 50% of online conversions Mobile continues to dominate
  4. 4. #SMX #XXa @khalidh §  Mobile commerce continues to grow. Mobile commerce accounts for 30 to 50% of online conversions Mobile continues to dominate
  5. 5. #SMX #XXa @khalidh POP QUIZ!
  6. 6. #SMX #XXa @khalidh A B C 20% More Conversions Side By Side Look Attendee Question: Which design generated the most sales?
  7. 7. #SMX #XXa @khalidh Digging Deeper •  Marketers do not optimize for conversion; they optimize for the visitors psyche. This process starts with understanding the main factors that persuade visitors to convert on your website or push them to leave. •  To get to the Big (Yes), you must go through a series of mini (yes). •  Always think of the Conversion Rate Uplift Formula CRU = ((3T – (2F – (I+E))) * B ) ^ PC
  8. 8. #SMX #XXa @khalidh CRU = ((3T – (2F – (I+E))) * B ) ^ PC Digging Deeper Trust FUDs Buying stage Incentives Engagement Persona Complexity
  9. 9. #SMX #XXa @khalidh CRU = 3T – (2F – (I+E)) Digging Deeper Trust FUDs Incentives Engagement
  10. 10. #SMX #XXa @khalidh POP QUIZ!
  11. 11. #SMX #XXa @khalidh Side By Side Look Attendee Question: Which design generated the most sales?
  12. 12. #SMX #XXa @khalidh POP QUIZ!
  13. 13. #SMX #XXa @khalidh Side By Side Look Attendee Question: Which design generated the most sales?
  14. 14. #SMX #XXa @khalidh Digging Deeper •  Don’t complicate your mobile campaign. •  One goal is sufficient on that tiny screen. •  Be weary of adding too many goals and too many social media icons. •  Clutter is bad on a PC, it is a campaign killer on mobile. •  Do not squeeze information on that tiny screen, because it will not sit well with your customers. •  Use large clear headline that clearly states your value proposition •  Support your headline with good incentives (copy & design) •  Limited words and one CTA, and preferably an actionable CTA (no online forms)
  15. 15. #SMX #XXa @khalidh THANK YOU! SEE YOU @SMX WEST SAN JOSE, CA MARCH 1-3, 2016

×