Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
61 Town Centre Court,
A young and hard-working individual with over four years of combined experience in
customer service and hospitality. A recent Business graduate with a focus on Human
Resources and Finance. Seeking a position at your company to enhance my professional skills
in a dynamic and stable environment.
- Innovative Problem-Solver with a common sense approach
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Versatile, intuitive and takes interest in developing personal character
- Highly organised with strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Resourceful team player, excels at building relationships with colleagues and
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Has obtained a Bachelor of Business degree in Management
The Bagg Group – The Bain Company
Title: Data Entry Clerk
Date: June 2016 – July 2016 (Temporary Contract)
Employer: The Bagg Group – The Bain Company, Toronto, ON.
- Prepare and sort the specific documents for data entry
- Verify accuracy of information and rearranged data prior to keying
- Transcribed all sensitive data into the databases and electronic files
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Maintaining customer confidence and keeping sensitive company information
Noel C. Duggan Furniture and Hardware Store
Title: Sales Assistant
Date: October 2015 – May 2016
Employer: Noel C. Duggan Furniture and Hardware Store, Millstreet, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Developed excellent customer skills by building a rapport with customers
- Contacted suppliers to order sufficient stock for the store
- Delivered goods to customers outside of the vicinity when required
- Handled general enquiries in person and on the phone in a diligent manner
- Utilized product knowledge to assist customers and promote sales
- Ensured store appearance was excellent at all times
- Entered data into the designated database
- Maintained a professional, tactful and diplomatic manner at all times.
The Oriel House Hotel
Title: Senior Bartender
Date: May 2014 – September 2015
Employer: The Oriel House Hotel, Ballincollig, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Welcomed guests at special functions such as Weddings and Christenings
- Depended on by management to train new employees on the job
- Developed ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Served and mixed beverages in a polite and professional manner
- Developed an instant rapport with customers which led to customer retention
- Responsible for inventory control of the bar
- Handled large volumes of cash while using a POS system
- Collaborated with other bar staff to ensure excellent service was provided to
guests at all times
Dunnes Stores Supermarket
Date: November 2012 - December 2012/ August – December 2013
Employer: Dunnes Stores, Macroom, Co. Cork, Ireland.
- Provided personalized customer service at all times
- Communicated in a clear manner with both management and fellow staff at all
- Operated cash registers and handled large volumes of cash
Other Notable Employment
- Worked at Intercall Outsourcing Ireland as a Customer Service Agent from
October to November 2012 and again on a temporary basis in January 2013.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Cork Institute of Technology, Ireland.
May 2015 – Bachelor of Business (Honours)
• Final Year Modules: Strategic Management, Workforce Diversity, Business Ethics,
Financial Management, Social Marketing, EU Law, International HRM,
Entrepreneurship, The Business Environment.
May 2014 – Bachelor of Business in Business and Management (Ordinary)
• Third Year Modules: Management Information Systems, Supply Chain
Management, Human Resources Management, Organisational Theory and
Management, Management Accounting, International Business, Business
Development and Innovation.