• Staff that has experience running the
• Full-time engineer on hand.
• Injection molding companies need to have
• Designer needs to be flexible to your
needs and the needs of the project.
• Your product won’t turn out right without
some flexible time management.
3. Proper Equipment
• 3-D printing may be
essential for your
• Make sure the
handle your order in
the necessary time.
4. Decent Pricing
• Competitive pricing
is always desirable.
• Don’t sacrifice
quality for pricing,
check for the other
Helpful Questions to Ask
• Do you have a full-time engineer on your staff?
• Do you perform your own in-house design work?
• Are you willing to work with clients on a design?
• How fully formed does the design need to be?
• Do you work with prototypes?
• Do you work more particularly with one industry?
• Do you have a 3-D printer on hand?
• How many injection molding machines do you have in
operation, and how much work can they handle?
• What is your pricing for a smaller project? What is your
pricing for a larger project?
What Is Your Industry?
Certain industries may have companies that
specialize in that industry.
1. Plastic Packaging
2. Automotive Parts
3. Medical Plastics
4. Industrial Plastics
Getting the Right Services
• Finding injection molding companies can
• Contact Streamline Plastics today for a