8 GOOD AND BAD
WHICH ONE S AR E ACTUAL L Y NATURAL ?
1. BAD: SUCRALOSE
• Sucralose (also known as Splenda) is anything but
natural. It’s processed using chlorine, and it reduces
the amount of good bacteria in your intestines by
2. BAD: ASPARTAME
• Aspartame is an artificial
sweetener used in many diet
sodas that has been labeled
as one of the most
added to food.
• People who consume it
report having headaches,
dizziness, and muscle spasms.
It’s even been linked to
diabetes and cancer.
3. BAD: HIGH-FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
• Although high-fructose corn
syrup only has a slightly higher
fructose level than regular
sugar, it does a lot of damage
to your health because it’s
mostly added to processed
foods like bread, yogurt,
ketchup, and salad dressing.
• It gets stored as fat in your
liver, which can only lead to
serious health problems.
4. GOOD: STEVIA
• Stevia is extracted from the
leaves of the stevia plant,
and it’s known to be one of
the healthiest natural
• Although it doesn’t work
well for baking, stevia has
zero calories and it has
been shown to lower blood
sugar levels in diabetics.
5. GOOD: HONEY
• With a low glycemic index and cancer-fighting
antioxidants, raw honey is the perfect sweetener for
teas, smoothies, and even cookies.
6. GOOD: XYLITOL
• Xylitol is a sugar alcohol that is just as sweet as
sugar, but with two-thirds less calories. It doesn’t
raise blood sugar levels and it has shown to reduce
the risk of cavities and dental decay.
7. GOOD: REAL MAPLE SYRUP
• Pure, 100 percent maple syrup (not the kind with
high-fructose corn syrup) is packed with minerals
and antioxidants that can ward off heart disease.
8. GOOD: AGAVE
• Extracted from the agave plant, organic agave
nectar looks like syrup and tastes similar to honey. It
has a low glycemic index, which makes it an ideal
sweetener for those wishing to lose weight the
BUY AGAVE NECTAR TODAY
• If you’re interested in investing in some “good”
natural sweeteners, start by buying agave today.
• Not only are there fantastic health benefits to using
agave, there are also great organic agave home
remedies you can use to make your life easier.
• Start improving your life today by ordering organic
agave online at www.betterbodyfoods.com.