to get you into the
a productivity playlist by Scribendi.com
You are a rock star.
Editing is a very specific
skill: not everyone can do it.
In that respect, editing really isn't much
different from shredding guitar.
There is a certain
rhythm to editing . . .
A rhythm best accompanied by blues-inspired, soul-swaying rock and roll.
to get you into the
1. Laid Back — The Sheepdogs
2. 6th Avenue Heartache — The Wallflowers
3. In My Time of Dying — Led Zeppelin
4. Freedom — Jimi Hendrix
Stupid Girl — Ellen Foley
Click here to listen
to this playlist for
free on Spotify.
Molly's Chambers — Kings of Leon
Gimme All Your Lovin' — ZZ Top
Stop Breaking Down — The White Stripes
Don't Miss Your Own Life — Saint Lu
Weight of Love — The Black Keys
"By the rules of my foolish heart,
What we believe in is just what we are."
Arabella — Arctic Monkeys
Into the Night — The Virginmarys
You Better Run — Pat Benatar
Blue Collar Jane — The Strypes
Travelling Riverside Blues — Led Zeppelin
The Way It Is — The Sheepdogs
One Good Man — Janis Joplin
Woman — Wolfmother
Hate to Say I Told You So — The Hives
Brown Sugar — The Rolling Stones
Nothing Left to Lose
— The Pretty Reckless
— Joe Cocker
— Jimi Hendrix
When My Train Pulls In
— Gary Clark Jr.
— Royal Blood
"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..."
26. She's Just Killing Me — ZZ Top
27. Howlin' for You — The Black Keys
28. The Chain — Fleetwood Mac
29. Move Over — Janis Joplin
30. I'm the Only One — Melissa Etherige
31. Tumbling Dice — The Rolling Stones
32. Never Gonna Give You Up — The Black Keys
33. Ball and Biscuit — The White Stripes
When the Levee Breaks — Led Zeppelin
Goin' to the Party — Alabama Shakes
Walkin on the Sidewalks — Queens of the Stone Age
Teddy Picker — Arctic Monkeys
Ignorance — Paramore
Joker and the Thief — Wolfmother
Try It Again — The Hives
"Saw it and she grabbed it
and it wasn't what it seemed,
The kids all dream of making it,
whatever that means..."
Trouble — P!nk
In One Ear — Cage the Elephant
Sweet Mountain River — Monster Truck
I Love Myself Today — Bif Naked
Sound of Madness — Shinedown
"somehow I'm still here to explain
that the darkest hour never comes in the night..."
46. Bright Lights — Gary Clark Jr.
47. Sinister Kid — The Black Keys
48. Stop — Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Soul to Squeeze — Red Hot Chili Peppers49.
50. Blame Me — The Pretty Reckless
It's good to be productive, isn't it?
3 hours & 30 minutes of work...
you really are a rockstar.
Click here to follow Scribendi on
Spotify for more great playlists like this.