Scott Nolan-Dawson Risvold
(210) 419-6876 ■ email@example.com
I have 9 years of expertise as a leader with the United States Army with a background in governmental affairs, personnel management,
interrogation/interviews, human intelligence collection, analysis, logistics, planning, intrapersonal communications, business
intelligence communications and production and finance. Possess exceptional organizational skills, hands-on technical experience,
good work ethic and attention to detail.
Areas of expertise include:
• Risk Management • Supervisor Training
• Operations Management • Project Implementation
• Technical Writing • Investigation Techniques
• Negotiation • Analysis & Problem Resolution
UNITED STATES ARMY MAY06-Present
Administration Director, Fort Sam Houston, Texas OCT14-JUN15
Responsible for the day to day functions of the Company. Wrote procedures of how to be the key custodian. Briefed organizations
Chief Executive Officer’s on a weekly basis.
• Key Custodian for millions of dollars in equipment.
• Conducted frequent and random urinalysis testing, Wrote the Urinalysis Procedures and Policies.
• Coached over 100 employees on Substance Abuse multiple times a year.
Operations Director, Fort Sam Houston, Texas JUL14-OCT14
Orchestrated planning and operations for 300+ staff comprising 45 separate occupations across five continents. Leveraged cutting-
edge technology resources to drive research, analysis, and strategic planning; prioritized daily activities to maximize staff productivity
and meet organizational objectives.
• Planned and supervised the travel of over 100 personnel to four continents. Strong personnel logistics.
• Authored numerous policy changes accepted and implemented by executive management.
• Managed and coordinated location, logistics and personnel for the organization for annual training events.
Organization Senior Technician, Fort Sam Houston, Texas SEP12-JUN14
Supervised the organizations executive business intelligence section; comprised of multiple stateside operations, and more than five
operations abroad. Responsible for informants, technical reports, sustainment of operations for the organization’s Intelligence and
Counter Intelligence missions.
• Managed over 1,000 informants and over 1,500 technical reports for the organization. for the organization.
• Conducted information updates to U.S Army Executive Intelligence Organization.
• Managed purchases for the Organizations staff section and responsible for an account of $120,000 annually. Strong fiscal
• Implemented technical intelligence and information training for 35 peers and co-workers. Strong training.
Specialized Informant Manager, Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan APR11-APR12
I served as a Specialized Informant Manager in Afghanistan. Managed special informants for the U.S. Army, acquired key information
from interviews of informants for Army personnel in the warzone. Worked side by side with Special Operation Organizations and
Foreign Special Operation Organizations.
• Coordinated the capture of 7 high valued terrorists to the Department of Defense.
• Planned the capture of one of President Barrack Obama’s Narcotic Kingpins, listed in the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin
Designation Act (21 U.S.C. '1901-1908, 8 U.S.C. '1182) and Executive Order 12978 of October 21, 1995
• Scheduled the capture of high valued terrorists with U.S. Army Special Forces Organization. Strong intrapersonal
• Coordinated the capture of high valued terrorists with Czechoslovak Army Special Forces Organization.
Interviewer, Detective and Criminal Investigation Manager, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii AUG10-AUG12
I coached interviewers and criminal investigator personnel in the organization. Prepared personnel in the organization ensuring all
personnel were competent in intelligence, interviewing, information gathering.
• Supervised and coached the proficiency of 30 personnel in weapons, interviewing and intelligence training.
• Coached personnel on intelligence and information systems to include technical writing, and analysis.
Executive Pacific Mobile Organization Intelligence Specialist, JAN10-AUG10
Served in the Executive Pacific Mobile Organization Intelligence section; responsible for quick response to natural disasters or
terrorist activities. I ensured that the intelligence section were readily available for response.
• Produced policies and procedures for the intelligence section; Conduct expedient stand up exercises. Strong presentation
• Managed purchases for the organization; Responsible for an account of $120,000 annually.
Interrogator/Interview Specialist, Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan JUN09-DEC09
I served as an interrogator/interview specialist in Afghanistan. Responsible for interrogating/interviewing incarcerated terrorists.
Provided crucial intelligence information to units in Afghanistan from interviewing; Conducted hundreds of interrogations/interviews
in Afghanistan for the U.S. State Department.
• Conducted multiple interrogations/interviews with the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI).
• Provided crucial information to protect a small base in Afghanistan from being overrun by terrorists.
Specialized Informant Manager, Bamyan Province, Afghanistan JAN09-JUN09
I served as a Specialized Informant supervisor in Afghanistan for the New Zealand Army. I was in charge of managing informants
and information for the New Zealand Army. I assisted the Special Operations Organization of the New Zealand Army. I conducted
hundreds of informant interviews for the U.S. State Department.
• Synchronized crucial information collection for the New Zealand Army, responsible for destruction of weapons caches used
• Liaison between New Zealand and Afghan Forces, resulting in smooth relations between the two nations.
Administration Manager, Fort Shafter, Hawaii FEB08-DEC08
Served in an administration assistant for the Pacific Army Command’s executive intelligence officers. Developed presentations, office
priorities, project areas, gifts, and office procedures; analyzing data within the intelligence division, providing coordination amongst
• Managed procedures for the intelligence division. Accountable for over $100,000 of equipment.
• Assisted in meetings with foreign militaries in the Pacific Command Region.
Specialized Informant Manager, Tumwater, Washington MAY06- JAN08
Army Reserve Soldier; worked a civilian job and attended school. During my time in the Army Reserves I attended basic combat
training and advanced individual training to be a Specialized Informant Manager.
• Graduated Informant school, became a qualified interrogator/interviewer and informant manager.
• Prepared coworkers for interrogation/interviewer and informant training.
Marion Construction Company, Portland, Oregon AUG05-JUN07
Joined the Laborers Union Local 296, I was then hired by Marion Construction Company as a commercial concrete laborer. I was
instated into union local 296 as a Journeyman.
• Was put in charge over senior laborers due to my work ethic and ability to complete tasks quickly.
• Worked on 6 different locations/buildings in Portland. OSHA certified fork lift driver.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Science, Intelligence Studies of Operation, Associates of Arts Degree,
Cochise College, Sierra Vista, Arizona MAY16
HUMINT Training Joint Center of Excellence, Certificate of Completion/ DA Form 1059,
Defense Strategic Debriefing Course, Fort Huachuca, Arizona NOV13
United States Army Intelligence Center of Excellence, DA Form 1059,
Human Intelligence Advanced Leadership Course, Fort Huachuca, Arizona APR13
HUMINT Training Joint Center of Excellence, Certificate of Completion,
Source Operations Course, Fort Huachuca, Arizona NOV10
United States Army Pacific Command, DA Form 1059,
Warrior Leadership Course, Schofield Barracks, Hawaii APR10
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Clearance: TOP SECRET SCI/SSBI completed 4 SEP 2013.
• Windows 95/98/2000/ME, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio), Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Analyst
Notebook, Pathfinder, Query Tree, and Blue Force Tracker.
• Strong skills in computer technology and production of products.
• Business Intelligence leadership and production for the government.
• Strong and honest leadership.