MRP Violation of Packaged Drinking Water Continues in
• It is found that, this practice still
continues in the Hyderabad City.
• Multiplexes, cinema halls, airports and
bus stations are still selling packaged
water bottles above MRP.
• According to the latest amendment of
the Legal Metrology Packaged
Commodities (LMPC) law, Dual MRP
Prices are not allowed on mineral water
bottle and other prepackaged
Public Interest Litigation (PIL) before the Hyderabad
High Court about the MRP Violation in Hyderabad.
• Due to the lack of the action from the Consumer Affairs, Food
and Civil Supplies, and even Legal Metrology departments in
enforcing the rules
• and also the Consumer Protection Act, 1986, Mr. Pendyala
Satish Kumar has filed a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) before
the Hyderabad High Court.
• He complained to the court about the dual MRP prices on
Packaged Drinking Water.
(Read Original Blog Post: http://mineralwaterprojectinformation.org/
Live Training for
Are you looking for live training
or home study course on
Packaged Drinking Water?
Don’t Worry !!!
We also Provide
We offer best consultancy services for
Mineral Water Plant:
One to one Counseling
Plant and Machinery Visit
Preplant Survey Visit
Total Plant Consultancy
Plant Suggestion and Proposal.
For More Details
Follow Us On
Fill Contact Form on
Just visit our site