Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
• See your social activity at a
glance, including how engaged
your audiences are, what themes
drive their conversations, and
how your social landscape is
changing in real-time.
• Understand how your social
activity breaks down by network
and how it is trending over time.
• Toggle between earned, owned,
or combined view of your social
presence by selecting your
Tracx Social Business Management Platform
• Tracx collects full conversation
threads, not just keyword or
product mentions. This provides
you with more context and
deeper insight into customer
perceptions than 1st generation
Social Conversation Orientation
• Monitor the evolution of any social conversation over its life span, including the rate of interactions, demographics,
and sentiment trends as the conversation evolves.
• Get a full view of an individual’s social presence with Tracx ID Unification, which automatically stitches together
multiple social profiles operated by the same person.
• Compare influencers to each other across key metrics such as volume, reach, impact, and quality.
• Compare an influencer’s actual vs. potential reach, and identify their most active days and times to post.
• Measure the performance of your social channels across all of your KPIs.
• Compare your owned accounts to each other and against competitors.
• See which pages are the most active and engaging, and which have the most reach.
• Optimize your content for maximum consumer engagement with data-driven recommendations on what type
of content to post (text, link, photo, or video) and which audiences to target.
• Gain instant access to top trends on the social web, including the most popular videos, images, links, hashtags
• Seamlessly embed trending content directly into the publishing module where you can customize your post.
Community Management (cont.)
• Publish to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and
• Attach and shorten links, embed and videos,
geo-target posts, use pre-approved templates,
and schedule posts on an editorial content
• Build social streams configured by topic, network, sentiment, geography, owned social pages, and many
• View original posts and interactions, respond inline or submit for approval, re-tweet, favorite, like, or send
posts to CRM.
Social Streams / Engagement
• Team managers can define targets to measure their teams against, including average time to find, reply, and close
• Cases can be tracked throughout the lifecycle of their workflow stages.
• Individual team member statistics indicate how many cases are assigned, open, and closed per team member.
Collaboration: Team Performance
• Assign posts to colleagues or teams, apply a custom tag, or indicate a workflow stage such as “in progress.”
• Notify colleagues by email that a social post has been assigned to them and action is needed.
Social Discovery: Trend Search
• Enter ad hoc searches to see the hot trends, new trends, and popular URLs associated with your search.
• See which trends are ascending, descending, and what their distribution looks like across social networks over
• View hotspots of activity by geography at the global, country, regional and street-level views.
Tracx Geo Heat Maps
Geo Heat Maps: Post-Level View
• Visualize social posts at the street level and leverage geographic context to tailor your responses.
• Overlay social activity with web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture, Facebook Insights) to understand
the impact of social campaigns on web traffic.
Web Analytics Integration
• Tracx Social Leads mines conversations across the social web to automatically identify relevant sales
prospects for your company – at every stage of the customer buying cycle. Better target your
communications based on exactly where customers are in the buying process, while providing a way to
show real return-on-investment (ROI) for your social programs.
Social Leads Management
• Send a Social Lead to your CRM system with a single
• Lead is automatically injected into your existing CRM
system dashboard and workflow.
• Relevant post content is included in the “description”
field to provide added context to your sales or contact
• Download 9 customizable reports with a single click, and generate your preferred file type (PDF, Excel,
CSV, XML, JSON).
• Reports can be pre-scheduled for automatic delivery (daily, weekly, monthly) to email distribution lists.
• Design your own dashboards, using intuitive drag-and-drop widgets to select, position, and customize the
display of any chart or metric in Tracx.
• Custom dashboards can be assigned to specific users, who can then edit and save their own views.
• Drill into any widget to generate data streams, and export custom dashboards as PDF reports.
437 5th Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10016
US +1 (646) 448-5310
UK +44 (207) 611-8120
Be the first to like this
Number of Embeds
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
You also get free access to Scribd!
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.