Work done by:
Sara Marques nº26
Raquel Grilo nº32
• The first magazine was created in Germany in 1663.
• At that time, magazines talked about specific topics
and only with didactic texts. In the early 19th
century, began to gain space about general interest
titles, which dealt with questions of family and
entertainment to life.
The first magazine
in the world
• There are several types of magazines, such as
pink magazines, scientific, professional,
sporting, decoration, for teens, for kids, etc.
• Pink magazines are focused on the intimate life of
people known in society as millionaires, public figures,
actors and actresses, singers, filmmakers and artists
• Usually your target audience are women.
• Professional magazines typically contain advertising
content centered on the industry in question with
little if any advertising. They also generally contain
industry-specific job notices, a highly pertinent
aspect to many readers.
• Usually your target audience are men.
• The inspiration for decorating, with originality, style
and creativity is everywhere and traditional
decorating magazines are easy to acquire.
• Normally your target audience are women.
• With teens as your target audience this magazines
has quizzes, jokes, games, horoscopes and more.
• Includes the latest celebrity gossip, fashion and
beauty and guy and relationship advice.