• BSc Graduate in Computer Sciences
• 7 years’ experience in e-discovery•
Mobile & SMS: 9642062762
Seeking a challenging position in one of the reputed organization by efficiently
applying technical skills in the field of business development with a progressive company
that offers potential growth and opportunity of development. Have fun attitude is
everything, Bottom line rises with the Organization.
“A Learner for Life.”
Over 7 years of exposure to Electronic Discovery process with highly motivated and results-
driven end to end process and Good skills in Handling complete operations and team
• Expertise in standard E-Discovery applications such as Relativity, LAW pre-discovery,
NUIX, Leverage processing and Production tools, other Applied Discovery/LexisNexis e-
• Also had a good hands-on in Concordance and with formats such as IPRO, Summation,
Opticon (All most understanding of all kind of load-files.).
• Understanding of Data collection, Processing, Production along with forensic analysis
process with EnCase and FTK solutions.
• Hands-on with text capturing tools like ABBY.
• Proactive, Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, Believe in hard and
smart working with a zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks at
• Am a B1/B2 Visa Holder
• Also awarded as “Best Employee of the Month” at Kensium and at Aeries.
Company : Aeries TechnologyDTI
Period : 8th
Mar, 2013 till "Present"
- Worked on tools such as Nuix, Relativity, Leverage and Forensic Tools: EnCase and FTK
- Worked on load files including Concordance, Summation, OPT, IPRO and DII
- Experience with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and Electronic Document Delivery
(EDD) software such as Nuix, Leverage, and Production tool, Relativity with formats
such as IPRO, Summation and Opticon.
- Familiarity with Single and multi-pages Tiffs and text files, Bates Numbering, Export
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a Quest and
- Build client-deliverable data, image and text file exports of legal data.
- Use SQL 2008 to generate responsive metadata per client’s specifications.
- Perform quality control on client data with an emphasis on data intended for use with
litigation software such as Summation, Concordance, IPRO and Opticon.
- Use Relativity to create e-Discovery productions.
Senior Data Analyst:
- Supervise day to day workflow, directing priorities of US-based and offshore resources.
- Managed team and provided them with necessary knowledge sharing sessions.
- Assigning work, answering to the queries of individual team members.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing on-call solutions.
- Organizing team meetings related to document review issues.
- Coordinate the work floor to make sure priority and non-priority items were worked
with in their turn around times.
- Third tier support.
- Heavy troubleshooting of SQL related systems and processes. Creation of SQL scripts
and custom work flows for specialized data.
- Provide sensible solutions and feasibility for large scale concerns.
- Troubleshoot processes, internal systems and databases.
Company : Kensium Solutions Pvt Ltd
Period : 9th
Oct, 2009 to 7th
- Worked on Electronic Document Delivery (EDD) software such as LexisNexis Law Pre-
Discovery and Forensic tools like Mount-Image Pro.
- Familiarity with e-discovery applications such as Relativity
- Familiarity with Tiffs files, Pagination/Bates Number, Export Database and custom load
files including Concordance, Summation, OPT, LFP and DII
- MS Office skills specifically for the manipulation of data in Excel.
Team Member & Lead:
- Was a core member of the team leading a team of 14 members
- Handle multiple tasks under demanding deadlines and manage time-sensitive data.
- Also worked with team in converting electronically stored information into various
formats, filter and cull documents, import and export data.
- Load data into litigation review platform like Relativity.
Client Support Executive:
- Provided support to international clients and helped them to make well informed
- Interact with clients to meet deadline with "99.99%" error free results.
- Bachelor of Science from Osmania University – 2009
Programming Languages : MS-Office, SQL Server 2008 (basics).
Operating System : Windows 7.
Team Player and Leadership
Dedicated towards work.
Enthusiastic in learning new technologies and applying them.
Proactive, Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented.
Presentation and Analytical Skills
Sharp learning curve.
Believe in Smart Work and Hard Work.
Committed to deadlines and schedules.
Name : SANTU GHOSH
Date of birth : 16th
Gender : Male
Marital status : Unmarried
Languages known : Hindi, Bengali, English, and Telugu
Religion : Hindu
In view of the above, I request you to be kind enough to give an opportunity to
serve your esteemed organization in the capacity you deem fit for which act of kindness, I
shall be very thankful and grateful to you.
PLACE: Hyderabad Yours Sincerely,
DATE: (SANTU GHOSH)