SANTOSH. H S Mobile: 9900408919
cross, Deepanjalinagar, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mysore Road, Bangalore-560026 email@example.com
• Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed &
dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential.
• Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment in the field of
control and Automation where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the
SUMMARY OF SKILLS :
• Conscientious, Productive, Honest, Reliable, Quick learner, Punctual.
• Ability to work Independently, Grasp new Ideas quickly, excellent team player.
• Multitasking and good analyzing skills.
TECHNICAL SKILL SETS & KNOWLEDGE:
Expertise in working on platforms like PLC, HMI, SCADA and Communications
• PLC Skills : Having experience in Siemens PLC (S7-1200, S7-300, S7-400, S7-1500,
S7-200, Logo PLC’s), Mitsubishi Q-Series PLC’s, LS make PLC’s.
• HMI Skills : HMI (Siemens and Redlion) Products Programming.
• Scada Skills : Have sufficient knowledge on Siemens WinCC, TIA-Scada.
• Drives : Also have work experience in Siemen’s VFD’s (MM Series, G120, V20 Series),
Servo Drives (Siemens S110, S120, V90), Schneider (Lexium LXM23 Series).
• Communications : Knowledge of Industrial Networks/ Communication protocols such
as Profinet, Modbus, Profibus with third party products.
TRAINING & CERTIFICATIONS:
• Siemens S7-200, S7-300 Programming Course in FTI (Foremen Training Institute)
• Siemens S7-1200 PLC Training from Siemens (SITRAIN) India.
Qualification Board School/College Percentag
Year of Passing
B.E (EEE) V.T.U GSS Institute of
PUC PU Basaveshwara PU College,
SSLC KSSEB Basaveshwara High School
Company : ARMSTRONG FLUID TECHNOLOGY, Bangalore
Designation : Controls Engineer
From : Jan 2016 to till date
Responsibility : Developing PLC programming for Armstrong products from SOO and Flow
chart inputs & also developing HMI Screens & SCADA for the same.
• Help service personnel trouble shoot site issues & understand the SOO and develop
testing procedure so that it meets all specification requirements.
• Size and selecting controls components like – Motor, VFD, Valves, Sensors, Switch
Gears, PLC and HMI etc.
• Managing & Handling the Projects preparing a work flow to complete the respective
projects with given time limit.
• Conducting Technical Discussions for the Projects Planning & Controls Architucture.
• Responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
Company: SYMBIOTIC AUTOMATION SYSTEMS PVT LTD, Bangalore
Designation: Project Engineer
From: Nov 2011 to Dec 2015
Responsibility: Configure and developing control/acquisition systems for client's manufacturing
and automation applications where it involves activities such as follows.
• Development of control philosophy or functional specification, development of logic
diagrams and process control strategies, development of the data base, listing and tagging
of I/O signals, etc.
• Handling & Developing of HMI Screens as per the Project requirements.
• Provide and specify the equipment’s and hardware specifications required in the process
• Fixing troubleshoot problems in the systems and make sure that end users are
comfortable using the developed systems, and assist them in using the systems
• Support to the development of SCADA screen displays, trends etc.
• Conducting Training on Industrial Automation Products such as PLC, HMI, and Drives
etc for the Clients.
• Provide application and service support for automation and industrial control equipment,
developing solutions for complex manufacturing operations.
PROJECTS CARRIED OUT:
Title : High Pressure Foaming(Pouring) Machine
Company : Universal Urithrane, Bangalore
Description : This Machine is used for manufacturing cushion seats for Cars etc with desired
shape & sizes. In this Project my responsibilities are designing a software program for PLC ,
HMI, Drives for required operation of the system. This system is equipped with S7-1200 PLC,
TP700 Comfort HMI, V20 Drives for operational control.
Title : Continuous Gas Carburizing Furnace
Company : S.L Graham & Co
End User : Amtek Auto Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon
Description : These furnaces are used for surface hardening of work piece where these work
piece are placed in chambers for heating quenching etc, where heating is done by burning gas. In
this project I was involved in handling/developing overall automation process using Siemens S7-
300 PLC, Redlion HMI, Vfd, Temperature Controllers etc.
Title : Membrane Bio-Reactor. (Filtering system)
Company : Mann & Hummel, Bangalore.
Description : The Objective of this project is to Program a process of Membrane Bio
Reactor, which is an Ultra Filtration technology with biological treatment for municipal,
commercial & industrial wastewater treatment & water reuse application. This project is equipped
with Siemens S7-1200 PLC, Siemens- KTP600-HMI, and Siemens G120-Drives.
Title : Online Twisting & Winding Machine
Company : Aathreya Controls, Bangalore.
End User : Gelco, Ahmedabad.
Platform : Motion Control with Servo drives.
Description : This machine is used for turning & winding of thin copper threads on motors.
This project is equipped with Siemens S7-1200 PLC & KP-300 HMI, with Schneider Servo
(Lexium LXM23DU07M3X) drive & Motors. Motion Control is the main aspect in this project
where 2 Servo Axis are to be synchronized for the operation.
Title : Rice Packing Machine
Company : Sri-L Automation, Bangalore
Description : In this project have worked with Schneider Servo drives (Lexium LXM23) 2-
Axis for Pickup & Filling operation, via Pulse-Direction Control with Siemens S7-1200 PLC and
TP700 HMI. This machine is used for packing the rice serials with desired weight, where all
operation of the machine will be fully automated which has less manual interruption.
Title : Automation of DG System
Company : Vrindavan TechPark, Bangalore
Description : Here Diesel Generator Plant has been Automated with tools like PLC Siemens
(S7-300), HMI (TP-1000), TIA V-12 Scada. In this project myself involved in design &
developing of PLC, HMI Programming and also development of SCADA for the system. The
main purpose of this project is automating the Diesel Plant to reduce the Diesel consumption and
also increasing the Efficiency of the Diesel Plant with less manual interruption.
Title : Rub Mixer (K100)
Company : Indus Uth HF, Bangalore
End User : Poddar Tyres, Ludhiana
Description : In this Project this Machine is designed for mixing of raw components for
manufacturing of Bicycle or Bike tyres, which will equipped with 360kw Motor
& Drive for mixing operation, which is controlled & communicated be Siemens
S7-300 PLC, KTP 1000 (10inch) HMI & TIA Scada V-13. In this project my
responsibility are Design & Developing of control philosophy for operation of
machine & Commissioning of system.
Title : STP (Sewage Treatment Plant) System
Company : X-Treme India Pvt Ltd Bangalore
End User : Shri Ravishankar Ashram, Kanakpura Road, Karnataka
Description : In this Project STP system is used for removing contaminants from wastewater
which includes chemical and biological processes to produce safe treated water.
Here in this project my scope of work is development control logic where system
has been Automted with S7-1200 PLC, KTP-700 HMI and Modbus
Communication with Field Instruments.
ACQUIRED COMPUTER SKILLS:
Programming languages: Basic C, Visual Basic, MS-Office.
Operating systems: WINDOWS-XP, Windows-7.
Date of Birth : 25-06-1989
Father’s Name : Shivalingaiah. H C
Languages known : English, Kannada, Hindi
Hobbies and interests : Playing Cricket, Chess, Table Tennis
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true to the best of
my knowledge and belief.
Date: SANTOSH. H S