# 4/10 1st
Behind Government school
S G Palya
Ph. No: 9739045671, 8986753969(M)
To put my knowledge and skills to use as a financial that in turn benefits the self, Organization and society.
1. Project Name:FEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
LANGUAGE: Oracle 9i, D2k
1) Change management engineer at Huawei telecommunication.
Project name: - Aircel India limited, Airtel India, Vodafone, MTN.net
Duration: - March 2014 onwards (2 Yr. +)
Roles and Responsibilities: -
• Implementing change requests with minimum number of network outages,
• Approving change requests with proper justification so that it will be approved
• Attending CAB and ECAB meeting for upcoming changes with technical team,
change manager and customer.
• Coordinating with technical team for implementing Normal/Emergency change
requests for proper resources, trying to complete the activity within proper
• Preparing daily basis reports and monthly basis reports etc.
• Preparing KPI reports by comparing successfully completed change requests with
total number of change requests.
• Troubleshooting on daily basis issues came from customer.
• Trying to get a proper follow up on CRs to close it within SLAs.
• Preparing reports for weekly basis CAB reports, on the basis of this reports CAB
meeting will be arranged.
• Running CRs report we are preparing for taking count of how many CRs are in
running state on daily basis.
• GNOC reports we are preparing for taking count of how many CRs are successful,
failed or canceled.
• Security/Quality reports we are preparing for checking the security parameters we
• Daily dashboard reports preparation for taking count of CRs within SLA or out of
SLA, Status of CRs, to whom bucket the CR
• Pending CRs preparation for giving information to the stakeholders for which the
CRs is pending within their buckets.
• Troubleshooting on daily basis incidents like site binding, errors in giving access etc.
• Monthly basis auditing of no of users in the network.
• Keeping the network healthy by doing health checkup activities on the network.
• Preparation of daily CR tracker for daily basis activities.
2) Worked as a Customer care executive:
Company: - Tata Business Support Services (TATA DOCOMO, TATA INDICOM)
Designation: - Customer care executive
Duration: - 2 Yrs. (Oct 2009 to Apr 2011)
Roles & Responsibilities:
♦ Take calls of the customer.
♦ Solve their problems & gives solution to the customer.
3) Working as a SAP Material Management Consultant & Support.
Company: - Raysult Enterprises
Duration: - (2012 March to December 2013)
Clients: - Tata Center, Kolkata
Shrinivasa Ferro Alloys Limited, Durgapur.
Language: Oracle 9i, SAP MM
Packages: MS EXCEL.
Operating Systems: Windows 7,8,10
• Good at Communication, Presentation and Decision-making.
• Can able to work efficiently with the Team and individually too.
Examination School/college Board/university Stream percentage Passing
GENERAL 53.71 2001
H.S.C JAMSHEDPUR CO-
SCIENCE 46 2003
• Good Sense of Responsibility.
• Dedicated to the work assigned.
Name : Santonu Biswas
Father’s Name : Mr. Amal Kumar Biswas
Date of Birth : 26 March 1985
Gender : Male
Permanent Address : 45 A Doyamoyee Road, Pramathanagar, Parsudih
Po- Tatanagar, Jamshedpur- 831002
Marital Status : Un-Married
Nationality : Indian
Linguistic : English, Hindi, and Bengali.
Hobbies : Singing, Listening music.
I here by declare that the information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge.