Be the first to like this
Precision Dies & Moulds
Publication Author : Santhosh K Chandrasekaran
Publication Date : Nov 8, 2017
Publication Description : Precision Dies & Moulds is the publication about necessity and uses of dies and moulds in automotive and packaging industries.
Modern automotive industries are said to use different parts and components to have a complete motive structure and working. In such case, all size charted parts and components are used from bolt to body frame.
While coming to precision, not all components are made of such range! Only high precision required components like gears are manufactured by high precision dies.
• High hardness materials are used because of its nature of use as a die.
• Machined with high precision range as required.
• All required process like heat treatment, nitrating, hot forge, cold forge etc., are done to increase its property.
• Coming to bevel gears, they are present in the DriveTrain chamber section where the motion of gears leads to motion of wheel through shaft. Differential gears and Helical gears also plays a major role in transmission of energy.
• For production of this high precision gears, high precision dies are manufactured and used.
Moulds can be used in various industrial applications. Now a days, moulds are popularly used in packaging industries.
Based on its application moulds can be classified as vacuum formed moulds, thermoformed moulds, injection moulds, blow mouldsetc.
• High precision moulds are manufactured considering the required size and shape of the object or product.
• Vacuum formed trays and Thermoformed trays are nothing but disposable trays.
• For the production of these trays or covers, moulds are manufactured. Considering the requirement of production, cavities are added.
This publication is a short brief of Precision Dies & Moulds of Automotive Industry.
This publication is owned by Santhosh K Chandrasekaran
Case Study, Author and Published By: Santhosh K Chandrasekaran
E-Mail : Santhosh.myCONNECT@gmail.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Santhosh.K.Chandrasekaran/
Mobile : +919940206164